You forgot

Sherlock Holmes (Cavill) x Wife!Reader

Requested by @anilynworlds

Valentine event

Request: anilynworlds asked: Sorry for the stupid request lol. Redoing it : Sherlock Holmes (Enola Holmes) x Wife!Reader Prompt : And it happened on Valentines Day.

You stood with your arms crossed as Sherlock stumbled from the bedroom. He was still dressed from the night before but had put on his robe as he started immediately shuffling through papers on a side table.

"I need to find... the receipt. I... there was a man who came to me with a case last night." Sherlock said as he frowned and continued to search.

"Must you find it right now?" You asked and he stopped. Looking at you he noticed that you were annoyed.

"Well given that there was a robbery last night and no one else can solve it. Yes. There's a delivery today as well." He went on to explain. Normally you were rather understanding so he watched you carefully until you walked away and muttered under your breath.

"And it happened on Valentine's Day." You'd spoken quietly but he had heard you and panicked. Even when he was busy he remembered to have some flowers sent to you and if he was too busy to go with you, he would send Enola to a tea shop with you. He'd completely forgotten this year. With a quiet sigh, he waited for you to leave and go to the other room. Then he hurried out of the flat and rushed down towards Enola's office. She looked up slowly when he hurried into the office.

"You forgot." She said smugly.

"I... I never forget anything." He said quickly.

"You forgot it was valentines. I can't help you this time. I have plans." She answered smugly. He grumbled under his breath and sighed. Defeated, he hurried off to try and find something he could do to make up for it. Unfortunately for him all he managed to do was solve his mystery by the time he walked home. He informed you that he had solved it and perhaps he could take you somewhere nice for dinner but you huffed at him and walked away.

"The least you could do is solve one of my many mysteries." You said stiffly. He looked at you curiously.

"You. Have mysteries?" He asked.

"You think I go about my day without several?" You said as you passed him and left the room.

"Well, what are they?" Sherlock said as he hurried after you.