Beer

Aizawa was in meetings after meetings that day. In particular he had one about a mission that was urgent. Some students in their work studies and their mentors were requested to help with a rescue mission. It was consider rather dangerous and risky. But a child life was on the line. For Aizawa one thing he was scared of, his daughter would be involved. Once he saw Fatgum and his brother in law who was a third year. He knew one thing his daughter would be apart.

Once inside the dorms the living area was filled with teens watching some movies. He smiled as he head to his dorm room in the back. He opened the door and was hit with the smell of takeout. He smiled at his wife working at the desk, she was writing reports as a way to help her HQ.

She took a large bite as she kept typing on her laptop. She looked behind her once she heard the door shut.

"Hi...how was work?"

"Hi...It was interesting..."

"Why's that?"

"...Im not supposed to talk about it. But.."

He sat down his gruff voice coated with tiredness as he smiled to her.

"For you...There's a mission it involves a rescue mission of a child..."

Rosie stopped as she looked to her husband. A bit concerned once she heard a child was involved.

"What why? "

She didn't say much as he looked to her.

".....An old mob is involved and they believe they're testing on her. So its a rescue mission to get her out."

Rosie was a bit sad as she heard that, her job before she was put on the side. Was to handle monsters like that, making sure they didn't continue to ruin the society. Her heart pang a bit in pain as she felt all she has done didn't stop another one.

"Hey hey hey.... It's okay... We're gonna get her. I just think its best you didn't go cause a child is involved.... Marisol will be there to actually."

"Shota no..I don't like that.."

"She wants to. Tamaki is gonna be there and fellow students too. Not many but a good few with their mentors. They're just helping..."

"Shota...I swear if anything happens. She is far to young to handle something like this."

"Rose...She I very capable. So is the other students with them. I think she will learn a lot from this."

Rosie started to chew on her nails. She had a gut wrench feeling. Aizawa sat closer to her and held her free hand, entwine their fingers as he gave her a reassuring smile.

"Mentors will be there along with a squad of officers. Im positive our daughter will be fine. You should see her in spares, today she had Katsuki on the floor." He let out a chuckle as his wife stared at him.

"So she did take my advice..."

"Hm? What advice?"

"Heh nothing. That's good to hear. Is she rough when she spares?"

Aizawa looked up a bit as he thought, softly rubbing his chin as he sighed.

"Not really...Her strikes are brutal though. I think she takes that from both of us."

"....You love to pounce on people from behind. I love to slam them from the front...that doesn't surprise me"

They both stare at each other as they smiled. Rosie got up and stretched and placed a kiss on his forehead. Heading out the room for a second.

Shota stared at her as she left and looked to the desk. She had multiple files up and was working on a private network. He knew she had to do desk work, but the risk of her working was still high. Having all this classified information close to them was a thing he had to worry about.

Rosie came back with a bag as it had a fill of beer for them. It was a weekend as they took Friday night to relax.

"Drink tonight?"

"Yeah. I don't know when we go for the mission but I wanna relax before then."

She passed him a can as she took one for her. She plopped onto the bed besides him as he kicked his boots off. He tossed his shirt off and scarf as he stretch showing off his tone arms a bit.

Rosie stared a bit as she smiled to herself. She opened the can and drank a bit. Shota opened his as he leaned back on the wall behind them.

"...Do you think it's weird working from home?"

"...this isn't home...And no."

"...I know I know. But we're gonna be here for however long..."

"I dont like not knowing....But with everything going on. I get why." She relaxed her shoulders and leaned into him a bit. Aizawa held her close as she snuggled into his lean chest.

" But we're keeping them safe. Us included."

She took a long drink as she let out a sigh. Her eyes were a bit glossy as she stared off. Shota kept an eye on her, she hadn't drank much before. But recently she began to drink every other week, he was concern. And of course partake to make sure she didn't do it alone.

"I guess...."

They both finished two cans each, it was near midnight as the dorm fell to silent. Even the two who usually stayed up late into the night, slept against the wall. The two lost in the comfort of each other. Along with the warmth they gave to ease them into deep slumbers.