Off Day Fun

*You wake up to the sound of voices and you realise you never left beth's last night and it seems that nobody else did either*

Beth- *looks over to you* rise and shine y/n
Y/n- morning beffy, whats the time?
Beth- its only half eight, oh and your phone was going off earlier, its on charge on the counter *smiles*
Y/n- *you then realise you fell asleep on viv and got the best nights sleep youve had in ages* what time did i fall asleep?
Beth- must have been about 10?
Y/n- okay *you get up and pick up your phone and realise georgia has called about 10 times* shit!
Steph- *shouts* you okay in there y/n?
Y/n- yeah, im gonna head out guys, see yous later or something *you walk out the door hitting ring on georgias contact*
Georgia- y/n is that you!?
Y/n- yeah G its me, you okay?
Georgia- yeah, you didnt answer the call at our usual time, i was worried
Y/n- yeah sorry, i fell asleep at beths last night and must have slept through the call
Georgia- well aslong as your okay bug, how was last night, you and miedema looked cosy *she gives you a look*
Y/n- how do you even know about that *you laugh*
Georgia- beths insta, so you like viv?
Y/n- ive known her a day G, its a bit fast to say that dont ya think?
Georgia- thats true, but is there a possibility?
Y/n- maybe i dont know G
Georgia- well, i have to go to training bug, love you now
Y/n- love you for eternity *you hang up*

*You have a shower and get changed*

*You hear a knock at the door and open it to see lia walti red in the face at your door*Lia- umm y/n have you seen caitlin, she never came home last night Y/n- oh yeah, everyone fell asleep at beth's, she must still be there *you smile*Lia- thank ...

Lia- umm y/n have you seen caitlin, she never came home last night
Y/n- oh yeah, everyone fell asleep at beth's, she must still be there *you smile*
Lia- thank you so much *smiles* have a good one
*You shut the door and sit down wondering what to do with your day off*

*Time skip: its 2.30pm*
*someone is knocking on your door*
Y/n- *you open the door* hey viv, sup?
Viv- hey y/n, umm a couple of us are going to the beach later, did you want to come?
Y/n- yeah sure, what time?
Viv- well, we are kinda leaving now but i wanted to know if you wanted a lift?
Y/n- yeah sure, let me just get my key from my room, come in if you like *you smile and go get the key*
*You come back after a few minutes*
Viv- you ready?
Y/n- yeah lets go *you shut the door and go to the car*

*you and viv sit in silence for a while before viv breaks the silence*
Viv- do you like it hear, i mean, so far?
Y/n- *you smile and think about how cute she is* yeah, i like it hear, it feels like a home already for me
Viv- thats good, im glad your happy y/n
Y/n- thanks viv, means alot
*Cornelia street by Taylor swift comes on the aux*
Y/n- omg, this is my all time fav taylor song, turn it up!
Viv- wait what?
Y/n- this is my fav tayor song turn it up?
Viv- *laughs* its my fav too, thats weird, not many people like this one
Y/n- well there just loser's
*You and viv belt cornelia street having the best time and you feel more comfortable than you have in ages*

*you get to the beach and see everyone from last night sat on a picnic blanket*

Y/n- hey gals *you smile*Jen- hey troop!Katie- alright galLotte- heyyy!steph- hey love!caitlin- heya matejordan- hey y/n!leah- heyViv- am i invisible then?*Everyone laughs and says hey**you all sit around and talk and play some 2 touch and then si...

Jen- hey troop!
Katie- alright gal
Lotte- heyyy!
steph- hey love!
caitlin- heya mate
jordan- hey y/n!
leah- hey
Viv- am i invisible then?
*Everyone laughs and says hey*
*you all sit around and talk and play some 2 touch and then sit down again, you sit next to viv*
Beth- what time is training tommorow?
Jen- not till like 2 aint it?
Steph- yeah quarter past 2
Katie, wanna play volleyball?
*Everyone but you says yes*
Jen- troop you not playing?
Y/n- might join ya in a bit *you smile knowing your not gonna cause your gonna fall asleep*
Viv- i'm gonna sit with y/n for a bit then *she smiles at you*
Y/n- you dont have to viv *you smile*
Viv- i know, i want to
Jen- okay lovers
Y/n- *your phone rings and you pick it up* Hey G, you good?
Georgia- hey bug, im good, you?
Y/n- im good, everyone came to the beach *you smile*
Georgia- thats cool, you got training tommorow?
Y/n- yeah *you sense g needs to talk so you take a walk away from the group* speak to me G
Georgia- i miss you so much bug, i miss you making beans on toast, just everything
Y/n- i know G, i miss you two, but bayern was never right for me and you know that, i'll see you soon though for champions leauge and we can catch up okay?
Georgia- okay, ill let you go, thanks for that bug, love you now
Y/n- your welcome, love you for eternity *you hang up and go back to sit with viv*

Y/n- hey, sorry about that
Viv- its all good, is 'bug' your nickname?
Y/n- *you giggle* yeah, G is the only one who calls me it anymore, since my mum and dad arent around anymore *you frown*
Viv- well, i think its cute *she blushes* might call you it, if thats okay with you?
Y/n- yea, i dont mind it viv *you lean on her shoulder and make a post on insta*

Y/n- hey, sorry about thatViv- its all good, is 'bug' your nickname?Y/n- *you giggle* yeah, G is the only one who calls me it anymore, since my mum and dad arent around anymore *you frown*Viv- well, i think its cute *she blushes* might call you it...

You caption it "home is where the heart is... and these girls are my home and have my heart. thanks for the welcome that i didn't at all deserve. thanks to everyone else for all your well wishes and congrats. new chapter and i have a feeling this is gonna be more special than the others
@viviannemiedema , @bethmead_ , @leahwilliamsonn , @jbeattie91 , @lottewubbenmoy , @stephcatley , @caitlinfoord , @katie_mccabe11 , @jordannobbs,

*you slowly drift of to the sound of the waves, your new friends, and the smell of sea breeze and viv's perfume thinking you could get used to this*