Nike town and Match day -1

*You all just finished training and gym so head to your rooms to get ready to go to nike town*
G- want to shower first?
Y/n- if you don't mind *you smile*
G- no problem *smiles*
*you have a shower and get ready in your travel gear*

*your wearing this**You get a bag out and pack it with: vaseline, water, a hair brush, wordsearch, power bank, charger, and a book: The seven husbands of evelyn hugo*G- *comes out* ready to go down?Y/n- yeah just need to get my phone off charge *y...

*your wearing this*
*You get a bag out and pack it with: vaseline, water, a hair brush, wordsearch, power bank, charger, and a book: The seven husbands of evelyn hugo*
G- *comes out* ready to go down?
Y/n- yeah just need to get my phone off charge *you smile*
*You take your phone off charge, chuck the charger in your bag and grab your room key*
Y/n- ready
*You go down to the meeting room to wait for all the others*
Less- hey y/n *smiles*
Y/n- hey lessi, how are ya
Less- good, you?
Y/n- same here *you smile*
Rachel- hey hey y/n!
Y/n- yo yo rd *you laugh*
Millie- hey y/n
Y/n- hi mills
Mary- hi y/n!
Y/n- hi maz, you all okay?
Rach- i'm alright
Millie- yeah all good
Mary- ye, you?
Y/n- i'm fine *you smile

*You stand round chatting for a while then get on the bus (you sit with beth, ellen and georgia)*
Sarina- okay could i get everyone's attention for a minute!
*Everyone turns to sarina*
Sarina- so as you know you will all be getting squad numbers tonight. in addition there will be a few little workshops for you all to do and some little games as this is your last night before tournament heads need to be screwed on. anyone have any questions?
Jill- do you know who's skipper and vice for the tournament?
*everyone starts to whisper about who they think it should be, you hear a few mentions of your name but think nothing of it*
Sarina- that is a great question jill, as you all haven't been on camp all together before, we will have a new captain and vice captain, and that isn't picked based on how many camps you've had or minutes you've had. it's based on not only how well i think you would do the job but your teammates also get a say.
Lucy- how does it work then?
Sarina- when you get into nike town, there will be 2 boxes and paper, you take 2 sheets and write 2 different team mates names on them, one to be captain and the other for vice, me and all the staff will be doing the same and then i will count the votes and announce who gets vice and captain after you get given your numbers.

*she finishes talking and everyone starts talking about who they think deserves it and yet again your name is floating around*
Y/n- i swear i keep hearing my name being said?
Beth- i can hear it aswell *laughs*
Ellen- i mean i think you would be a sick captain y/n
G- i agree and i'm not just saying that because your my best friend
Y/n- you seriously think?
Beth- yes y/n

*After a long 4 hour coach trip you arrive at nike town and go inside, and just like sarina said theres 2 boxes, pens and paper*
Alex- may the best 2 women win ladies!
Lucy- here here!
Y/n- good luck girls, i know whoever gets picked will be amazing *you smile and grab 2 pieces of paper*
G- *whispers to beth* and she thinks she dont have the qualities?
Beth- *whispers back* shes bloody insane *laughs*