𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚

♡ 《 WHAT ATTRACTED THEM TO YOU? 》 ♡

Jeff The Killer:

First of all, his Reader most likely has some fire in them. Wether it takes a lot to trigger/come out, they have it in them.
He LOVES to tease and mess with his partner. The way you'd react made him... Stunned? Others would either tell him to shut up or just get annoyed. You? You returned the behavior.
Not only did he find this very fucking hot- He also enjoyed this new reaction. Finally! Something new. You're real interesting to him, Y/N. Congrats.

Jane The Killer:

A lot. Like, A LOT. Obviously, you're stunningly gorgeous and handsome. But, you're very talented, too. Everything about you is very special and amazing, but when the two of you have a lot in common? That's even better! She likes how you both work very well together. I wouldn't call Jane a people pleaser; She just likes making others happy, yknow?
Waking up every day, making breakfast together, changing, showering, skincare, et cetera. The way there's no struggle or issue? Eek! She might marry you~

Ticci Toby:

Your older sibling personality. It might be weirddd... But it sorta relates to trauma. You really cared for him when you guys went on missions. You also didn't bully him or mock his ticks! (Fuck you, Masky! You sexy asshole, you!)
Anyway... He felt safe with you. He felt like he could open up and talk about everything that happened before... Oh, and the time you gave him a hug? Holy shit. He loved it. No, no... He loves you.

Masky:

He likes that you're not weak. Dumb, I know, right? He likes that you're able to keep up and how you try so hard to get things right. It's like... Chief and Copper! (Kinda)
But I don't think he'd be too jealous of you becoming a favorite of Slendy's if y'all are together. But the jealously is still there, yknow.

Hoodie:

Besides everything... You're just so DARN CUTE!! He just adores everything about you! (All of 'em adore you, of course. But he adores you in a certain way.)
The way you sit, walk, talk, act, everything. It's just very cute to him. And the way you are with him (romantically)? Jesus Christ, Y/N.. You tryna kill a man? (Well, you probably have- But YOUR man?)

Slenderman:

Slendy had been craving affection for years... As soon as he found you, he felt... Different. You always lovebomb him! He feels so loved and happy. You're so kind to all living beings and nature, too. You're respectful and mature. It's kind of rare for people your age, yknow? He just adores you and your soul. Just know... You're his.

♡ 《 Hello, Darlings ♡ If you've got requests for scenarios or characters, feel free to comment. I'd prefer it be in comments... But if it's a longer, more explained scenario, message me! ♡ 》 ♡