Chapter 4

Y/N PoV

I was shocked at first not a lot of people here know who I am I flashed the Angle a smile that Is to close to a real on as I could, and said in a not so happy voice that didn't match my eyes "Yup!!" Making the 'p' pop then I and Chuuya started to walk to out next class, while walking Simeon caught up to us and made some small talk, with both me and chuuya seems like he's not scared of me, that's Nice! Im honestly tired of being feared by everyone that knew or knows I was the Demon Prodigy, while I didn't get out as Quickly as my brother I'm not to worried about my criminal record being leaked out to the Demon Students here. Me and chuuya got to class and walked to sit down together while Simeon sat next to me, so I was in the middle between Chuuya and Simeon. Class went on and I ended up zoning out, but the teacher didn't call on me Guess the other teachers know im smarter then others I then hear over the Announcements, "Y/N Dazai-san come to the office I repeat Y/N Dazai-San come to the office" I shrug and got up and walked out. I already memorized the layout of the building, I walk into the office and plop down in the seat across from Diavolo with Barbatos to his right I lazily raised my hand and waved at both then Sat up properly while sitting up I heard tapping so I look around and I figured it out, there's someone or something tapping Morse code " .... . -.--" (Hey) "Someone is talking in Morse code, " I and Barbatos say at the same time I walked over to the wall facing Barbatos and Diavolo and Tapped ".... . .-.. .-.. ---" (Hello) i then heard."- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / -.--/-.?" (Are you Y/N?) I looked over at Barbatos, and he nodded. I tapped 'yes' I heard Russelling behind me, and the the all to recognizable voice, well for me not the others I put my hands up and I looked at Barbatos and Diavolo and gave them a Bone chilling smile, "You have a lot of Nerve taking away the Lives of the People I like, World's Youngest Underboss" he said, I Gave a bone chilling laugh and said " Well they didn't pay, back the loan they took from us! What can I do about that?" I ask and motion for Barbatos and Diavolo to move as I did that I moved my head and a bullet wised passed my ear and Into the wall, I could hear two pairs of Footsteps, Chuuya Came flying in and Hit the dudes face I took the gun and he hit the Ground with a big Thud, along with chuuya Lucifer came running in and looked shocked that I didn't have a bullet in my head.

Lucifer PoV

I'm on the Phone in my Office talking with an Assassin, not for anyone but Y/N Dazai, I don't like her a to much, she's abit to much to handle, although I feel a little bad about wanting to kill her, she didn't do anything wrong but she did kill people, I told the Assassin she knows Morse code he said he does to, I slowly told him that she Is moving up classes today so she's probably in Diavolo's office,

Y/N's pov

I heard some other footsteps, and Luke and Simeon came running in and saw Me with a Gun Chuuya near a guy past out Lucifers Ghostly face as well as Barbatos and Diavolo while that happened Luke came running to me and hugged the back of my knee I looked down and Hid me face, my eyes now have the light they lost for a bit and I had my Amazing fake smile that not a lot of people know I have, I bent down and picked him up and smiled at him he was about to cry " I-I h-h-heae-d g-g-gunshots, i-i th-o-ought y-y-you go-t h-h-hi-t" he said between sobs I solfy smiled and sat down and rocked him a bit he feel alseep after about 10 minutes I looked at Simeon and Smiled, I got up and handed Luke to him and the I put sound canceling head phones and ear plugs in Luke's ear, I Gave Simeon a smile and handed him a Pair and put it on for him I the turn on my heel and start to walk over to the Unconscious man and took out the Mag to look at it there's about 20 rounds, I put the mag back in at took of my coat so there no blood on it from 'Him' I look at Chuuya and he nods and took my coat, it's the Coat I got from HIM so I don't want to dirty it I pull the gun up and shot the dude in the knee cap he Yelped out a OW and looked up and Froze, "Hello, Grandpa, how's hell?" I asked with I smile. I turned around and saw Luke still sleeping, and I sighed of relief, I saw Simeon was in shocked I gave him a Reassuring smile and turned back around and shot him in the other knee cap then both of the elbows then the forearms, then the shins. I put the fun down and let him bleed out, I was huming my Suicide song and walked over to chuuya for my coat he gave it to me and wiped of any blood I had on my Face I gave him a small thank you, and put my hand out for a dance, we always did this after a Misson, for 'Double Black' so we do our dance and it stopped when I tipped him down and Smile he smiled back and I got up and said something bone chilling "Was that worth it...

Lucifer?"

Word Count:1027
A/N a little bit of Angst but other then that I had fun writing this 😊