Chapter 5

3rd PoV

Everyone's head Wipped over to Lucifer . They all then heard a Cackle, one that sounded like a crow, then a bit of a lower one, but still the both sound dangerous then a Blackish ribbon flow past the Demons head, it was a bit beat up, but still nice it also had a Red out line, "How are you doing...

Akutagawa" both chuuya and Y/N. Akutagawa then fell from the sky being caught by Y/N

Chuuya PoV

I look at Y/N. There's a sad look in her eyes, they look of Pity, more or less I think she feels bad for what she and her brother did to him, she then looked at me, and I could have sworn that I saw sorrow, and sadness, as she looked at me, she then changed her expression and smiled at the Demons " Welcome Akutagawa, he's my Ex. Protojay, his ability is Rashmon he's 20" she said with a smile, a fake one that is. She then looked at Diavolo, " Diavolo dear, can I ask you something?" She explained with a very excited expression "Sure what is it, Y/N~chan?" She then smiled a little, and her eyes went dull in color, and asked something that chilled everyone in this room, even me." Do you have a torture chamber?" He nodded and looked at Barbatos he nodded back and said a Simple 'Follow me' we walked for a bit with akutagawa now on Y/N's back and got there I had the Assassin in my hand in a head lock, we walked of a bit and got there, there were so may torture tools its scary Y/N then looked at me and nodded once I nodded back and walked to a wall and handcuffed him, and walked away to get a bucket of water I walked back to where Y/N was waiting and she took the bucket and walked to the Assassin and splashed him with water...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hello, are you awake?" She yelled. After seeing him, Jerk, awake, he then realized what happened and started to shake, Y/N noticed and laughed, "We haven't even done anything yet, and you're shaking!" She said in a Chakle she then went over and grabbed a tiny hammer, then It clicked she doing 'That' oh lord welp poor him

Y/N PoV

As I walked over to the Assassin I start to tap his nails with the tiny hammer, it's a fun way to start it I then grab my phone and start to play some of the torturing from when I was in the Mafia, you could hear my voice a bit and the I look at the Demon brothers, they have decided to walk in with me and Chuuya Akutagawa was going to but couldn't stumuch what I was going to do, I don't blame him at all, I started to hum a toon I picked up from Ane~san while in the Mafia it usually cause the people you are torturing to go a bit insane, I then walk over to a Hammer and Grab it, it's just a normal hammer I then took a swing at the dudes hands, I smacked his hand right in his wrist not only dislocated it but also broke it all the brothers stood there shocked chuuya Just stood there looking away and both hands to his ears I was just grinning like a Maniac I then did the same thing to his fingers on his left hand I broke his ring finger first, I could see it start to turn black and blue, then I see the blood, the blood that I so so missed, my blood lust is rising a lot faster but I just laugh and then I move to his right hand braking his fingers first the his hand, both hands and fingers are now broken I look at chuuya and he nodded he when over and grabbed a sledgehammer the brothers saw me smiling  like a maniac laughing as well clearly enjoying it to much.At that I walk over with the Sledgehammer and swing at his kneecaps (And I opp 👀! NOT THE KNEECAPS😭 anygay) breaking both in a clear sway of the oversized hammer, hear him scream out in pain is music to my ears while doing this I feel someone sneaking up and then hug me I let it happen and turn around to see the semi taller Barbatos hugging me saying he 'will take it from here' I replied with a 'I want to finish the job' with a pout he just laughed and picked me up like a bag of Flower someone from a Bakery would and put me down outside the torturing camber and pouted a bit but then went and hugged Asmo by his waist, swinging him from side to side 'say how happy' I was to see him. he then  turned around with a relieved face, which shocked me a bit but then looked at the Demon across from him.

{While you were torturing The Dude}

Asmo's PoV

⚠️Warning Suggestive comments and SH, please leave if you are uncomfortable. Thank you!⚠️

I was waiting for Y/N~Chan outside of the room she,chuuya and the others walked in to other then Akutagawa i think his name is I walked over to him and made some small talk seems like he was her subordinates while she was in the Mafia I smiled at him and he gave a small on back and I walked away to go to the Bathroom while on the way back to Akutagawa I heard the ever so Familiar Whistle of a cat call I wip my head to look to where it was from and frozen when someone held my waist, it was Firm and hurt abit the complete opposite of how Y/N would hold it she liked how small my waist was and it made me a bit happy to know that, it also helped me walk around more and how it also helped with a little bit of my insecurities (Yes asmo is going to have some insecurities, if you guys don't like it, to bad! It's my story so I can write how I want! And also, have you ate or drank anything good today🤔?) I then heard a deep husky voice and froze it was right next to my ear and I didn't like it too much. "What's a cutie like you walking around here without anyone? Someone could steal you and no one will know~" he said in a voice I know all to well and it scared me a bit he turned me around and started to try and Kiss me, he had also already started to let his hands run up and down my body and I felt disgusted I tried to get out if his arms. I then felt a gentle hand on my waist and then I was pulled into a chest that was somewhat well put together I turned around to see the one preson i wanted to see the most, Y/N!

Back to Y/Ns PoV

I smiled down at Asmo and let him hug my waist and lay his head on my chest while I petted his head, all while glaring at the dude that was Sexual Harassing Him. He was shaking visible and looked like he knew me or Heard about me from someone in hell he tried to run but chuuya stopped him by getting behind him and grabbing his wrists and kicking the inside of his knee Chuuya then pulled out rope that he is always Carrying with him for some reason and tied his hands behind his back I then look behind me cause I felt angry Presents and saw all of Asmos Brothers behind me and I shut them a Glare tell them with my Eyes that asmo is now ok but he needs to be taken care of Referring to the dude who SH Amso they nodded and went picked him up by his legs and walked into the torturing Chamber. I picked up asmo and he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck we then headed to HoL, when we got there I walked to his room and layed  down with him on my chest with his legs between mine. I then massage his head I then felt the bed dip and I looked over to see beel looking Concerned I smiled at him and patted the spot next to me and sat up a bit, I knew what he wanted. He wanted cuddles he hugged my waist a little above where his older brother was and just slept like that I sighed and soon feel asleep little did I know that another Blond haired demon was planning to snatch me up the next day.

Word count: 1630
A/N Hi, everyone who reads this!! I haven't updated this story in a bit, but I'll try to update this story as much as I can! I want to make as many chapters of this story I can think of in this pea sized Brian I have, but I love writing these!! I also want to say thank you for the support!! I'm really thankful for that if it was not for that. I probably wouldn't have done more than one or two chapters of this story. So thank you! I also took a bit of a break, I had State Testing, and I also now have M.A.P testing I'm doing, but I'll try to update this story over summer and other things!! Again, thank you for the motivation to do this!!

-Samizsnake