9|| You wanting to cuddle // Hyung Line (P)

Hongjoong : It was past midnight and Hongjoong was working on Ateez's upcoming comeback that would be coming up in a few days

Hongjoong : It was past midnight and Hongjoong was working on Ateez's upcoming comeback that would be coming up in a few days. You, being you, decided to visit Hongjoong's office and give him some company. You had repeatedly told Hongjoong to take a rest and hang out with you but Hongjoong's answer was always, "5 more minutes" or "give me just a sec, I have to finish these last lines" and that was at least 2 hours ago when he last said those words. You were annoyed by Hongjoong's attitude. You swiftly went over to Hongjoong's chair where he was sitting before straddling him in his seat. "What is it baby? Are you tired?", he asked stroking your back lovingly. You nodded eagerly before wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling your face into the crook of his neck, "I want cuddles now", you demanded, a soft laugh erupted from Hongjoong, "Okay baby", he says before reclining his seat back slightly to make you both comfortable. Let's just say Hongjoong went back to work with you hugging him tightly in your sleep.

Seonghwa : Seonghwa was in the studio practicing the dance for their next comeback and you were relaxing on the couch

Seonghwa : Seonghwa was in the studio practicing the dance for their next comeback and you were relaxing on the couch. You watched afar as he danced gracefully for their new song, 'Inception'. His dancing was amazing and his moves were clean and sharp. You hadn't had a chance to cuddle him in what felt like too long and just watching him dance made you yearn for his cuddles. Once Seonghwa was done dancing to the song, he was taken away to be fitted in his comeback stage outfit. When he returned, his outfit was like that of a school boy, his blue tie hanging loose and his white shirt fitting perfectly, some buttons unbuttoned to reveal his collarbone. Seonghwa walked over to your bored figure with a silly smile on his face, "Do you like my outfit?", he asks while showing you his outfit, making you scoff in his face, "Do you really want to know?" you exclaimed making Seonghwa's face droop for a second before he is tugged harshly by the tie and into your embrace, "I think you look so hot, now cuddle me", you say lying on the couch.

Yunho : As Yunho played Super Mario Party with the other members, you watched them with interest

Yunho : As Yunho played Super Mario Party with the other members, you watched them with interest. All day you've been trying to give Yunho hints that you want his cuddles. However, for some reason he was blind and stupid because he wasn't picking it up quickly. So the entire day you were sitting on the couch sorrow plain on your face when the others weren't looking. While they were playing Super Mario party you walked past Yunho kissing him on the cheek and wrapping your arms around his neck. Kissing his cheeks often. But somehow he was unable to get the program. Unsuccessful you leave the room upset and angry since Yunho was not paying attention to you. A couple of hours later all the members leave your house, Yunho heading upstairs ready to go to bed. Once he opens the door you're lying there still scrolling through your phone. Yunho smiles softly at you as he walks over to you. He swiftly gets under the cover, wrapping his arms around your small figure. You look at him with an angry gaze before breaking away from his arms, a shocked expression on Yunho's face. "Honey? What's the matter?", asks Yunho as he tries to pull you in embrace again, "You wouldn't give me any attention when you were playing with your friends", you whine squirming away from him, "I'm sorry y/n, can you forgive me?", asks Yunho, your body turning around to face him directly. You then pull yourself into his embrace, snuggling your head into his chest. "Apologies accepted".

Yeosang : You, Yeosang, and the guys were on vacation at the beach

Yeosang : You, Yeosang, and the guys were on vacation at the beach. As you sat in your chair, the others were splashing water at one another and trying to drown one another. You sigh in frustration as you watch Wooyoung attempt to drown Hongjoong for the 40th time today. His loud laughs errupt across the beach when Hongjoong came up with a piece of seaweed on his forehead. You can't help but laugh to yourself at the funny scene in front of your eyes but you had your mind on something else. Yeosang. He was splashing water at Wooyoung, his muscles flexing whenever he splashed the water or swam away. You couldn't help but feel needy this whole week. The only thing you wanted to do was spend time with your boyfriend. You watch as your boyfriend gets out of the water, walking over to you. You smile happily knowing that now you get to spend time with your boyfriend. He sits right beside you, taking his towel and drying off his hair, "Hey baby", you say, yeosang smiling back at you, "Hey angel, why aren't you getting in the water?", he asks still rubbing the towel on his hair, "I want to spend time with you", you say making yeosang stop in his tracks, a shade of blush forming on his cheeks, "Can we go to the beach house and cuddle?", you ask softly now getting out of your chair, "Of course my love".