10|| You wanting to cuddle // Maknae Line (P)

San : San had been away at work and you were home alone

San : San had been away at work and you were home alone. You were lying on your couch, playing with one of San's cats while scrolling through your phone. San has been at work for 3 days now, spending the night at Woo's and barely texting you. Meanwhile, you missed San physically and mentally. Not only did you get a low grade on one of your college exams but you just recently found out one of your closest friends was actually only your friend because of San. You were heartbroken, you felt betrayed, and the cherry on top was that San wasn't here to comfort you. In the midst of those two nights, you cried your eyes out. Your eyes become hot, tears roll down your cheeks remembering what just happened. And just in time the door opened, San strutting in with the most happy face, now a panicked one. He rushed over to you lifting your face up and asking you what was wrong. Your only response was to embrace him and cry in his chest. His fingers stroked through your hair, San whispering sweet nothings into your ear. All you wanted to do was cuddle your boyfriend. You felt safe in his arms, your heart beating in sync with his. His embrace made you realize everything was going to be alright, and you were okay. You sighed deeply, feeling relieved and loved.

Mingi : You were sleeping soundly in bed when you woke up

Mingi : You were sleeping soundly in bed when you woke up. Your body stretched out like it usually does when you wake up but this time there was no boulder beside you. Where did Mingi go? You question as you get out of bed to look for your cuddly giraffe. You searched the whole house, searching and searching but he was nowhere to be found. You were unhappy because 1. He always says good morning to you and 2. He always gives you morning cuddles. You returned to your bedroom, lying back in bed when suddenly your bathroom door opened and there stood Mingi. You were so busy in your own thoughts that you didn't even hear the shower water running. You jumped off the bed before jumping into Mingi's arms, his long arms holding you up while your legs wrapped around his waist. "Good morning darling", he says his morning voice right in your ear. "Morning Mingi", you say. Mingi carrying you to your bed for morning cuddles.

A/N: The rest of this has not been under editing yet

Wooyoung : You were sick today and you wanted nothing more than to be cuddling with your boyfriend

Wooyoung : You were sick today and you wanted nothing more than to be cuddling with your boyfriend. But today the world had others plans because you were laying on your couch, possibly dying, and your boyfriend at work. You were so sick you didn't even want to get up and get medicine and the only thing that was making you get up was wooyoung's sweet message's telling you to take your medicine. So the rest of the day you were curled up in a blanket, sleeping, when suddenly you heard the front door be opened. You eyed the door, given a little access to see who it was since you were so faraway, and realized who it was, wooyoung. You laid there dead as wooyoung made his way over to you, wooyoung crouching down to meet your eye level. He smiled lovingly at you, moving stray hairs out of your face. you opened your arms, opening and closing your hands, 'i want cuddles'. wooyoung giggles at your cuteness before getting on the couch with you, wrapping your arms around him. Your face was in his chest, inhaling his scent, his chin on top of yours and the next day you were totally fine.

 Your face was in his chest, inhaling his scent, his chin on top of yours and the next day you were totally fine

Jongho : You were having a nightmare. you were tossing and turning in bed, your dream being invaded with scary and horrifying scenary from a horror movie you watched with your friends. You knew that this movie was going to be off the top, but didn't realize how absolutely terrifying the movie would be. You start to softly kick at times, still thrashing around in the bed before tears start to roll down your cheeks. You whimper in fear, waking jongho up in the process from your soft cries. He then starts to wake you up, shaking you violently, you jolting awake from the intense dream. You study your surroundings, body shaking from the tears that are now pooling down your face before you gaze lands on a worried Jongho, "Hey, what happened?", he speaks softly, his voice soothing you with ease. You instantly jump onto jongho, sending him back into the bed and cuddling in his chest. At first he was shocked, still trying to process what just happened. His arms slowly wrap around you, "Can we stay like this, please?".