Chapter Four- Do me ti, why not me?

I sat on my bunk, happy that we had actually won the challenge. Somehow, my bottom-of-the-barrel performance had earned us that win. At least it meant I didn't have to worry who I was voting out (though if we lost the next challenge, I would probably choose Justy)!

My thoughts were interrupted by Noah coming into the cabin. He looked around, confused."Where is everyone else?" He raised an eyebrow."Probably exploring or something. At least it means we have the cabin to ourselves, right?" I grinned, and to my shock, Noah smiled back."Yeah." He mused, going over to his bunk and opening his book. I opened my mouth to ask him something, but decided against it; I didn't want to annoy him.

My mind stayed on the challenge, or more specifically, the end of it; Noah had actually hugged me back. This was odd to me (to say the least), since he seemed like the kind of person who would recoil at someone's touch, especially mine. I also thought about the night on the dock; he'd actually chosen to join me. Why was he acting like this with me?Wait.I knew why.He wanted to be friends with me! At last, someone here who would actually be friends with me. He'd accepted my advances (NOT in that way!!!) and now we were finally forming a friendship!Or was it something more? No, it couldn't be. Noah wasn't gay, and I definitely wasn't.Right?