3. Rodolfo Parra x Gn! reader headcanons

A/N: Like Alejandro, words can't Express how much I love Rudy. Enjoy!!

SFW
-  He's a shy man, so he won't get too touchy in public. But the moment you two are alone, he's always by your side cuddling with you or just giving you his full attention.
- Love language is quality time: he doesn't care what you two are doing together, all he cares about is that he is with the person he loves dearly.
- Before you two got together, he would ALWAYS rant about you to Alejandro. This went on for three years, when he finally got the courage to ask you out.
[Alejandro got sick of it pretty quickly, but he would always listen to Rudy no matter what]
- Let me tell you this... THIS MAN. He wanted to marry you the moment he first laid his eyes on you. You are his everything. If something bad happened to you, he would would tear the world apart again and again if it meant you would be okay.
[Let's just say he's obsessed <3 ]
- You guys live in a cottage and have two cats and a dog.

NSFW
- Will NEVER push you to do anything that you're not comfortable with.
- Is always up for new ideas in the bedroom.
- PRAISE KINK ON BOTH ENDS. Rudy loves praising you for how amazing you make him feel, but also loves it when you praise him. It lets him know that he's doing a good job.
- Possible breeding kink? Rudy's mind wandered a lil too far one time and now he's obsessed with the thought of fucking his babies into you.
- Definitely switch vibes: mostly tops but LOVES it when you take control for the night.
- Wants to try pegging, but is WAAAYYY too nervous to approach you about that.
- Rudy is a passionate man: starts off slow and sensual but gets slightly rougher with his thrusts as he gets closer to reaching his climax.
- An absolute MASTER with his tongue.
- Would definitely spend the rest of his life between your thighs if that was an option.
- Might be interested in letting Alejandro join too [PLEASE LET MY MAN JOIN HES SO FINE].
- Loves it when you get more dominant with him: the way you make him feel so nervous yet so turned on in just a matter of SECONDS.....
- Definitely curses AND praises in Spanish.
- Probably lasts between 2-3 rounds: gets tired pretty quickly so he would take a break or two.
-MAYBE.... MAYBE. Spits in your mouth?? [LORD HAVE MERCY]
- Gives off pleasure dom vibes: doesn't really care for his own pleasure, always focuses on getting you to cum AT LEAST TWICE before he finishes.
- FOREPLAY MASTER: loves taking his time with you. By the time you guys have gotten to the "main part" of your long nights [😏] you've already came twice either by his fingers, tongue or both.
- Please sit on this man's face. He doesn't care if you suffocate him. He would rather die with you on his face then in the field.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!

A/N: Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with personal stuff, so that's been my main focus. I'm gonna work on some more bits for you guys, and please give me requests. I'll be more than happy to write your ideas!