❀35 ~ Same page?

Can't find a normal 1-hour loop! If you want the song to continue for the whole chapter, the song is called Language by Paperboy Fabe. 

~❀~

Louis Partridge

-

I finally get home after that long night. 

After I told [Y/N] that I was the one who gave her that necklace, she stopped looking at me. Thinking about something. I could tell. I just stood up and left. Needing to get myself out of the situation and go home.

Draco kindly asked to walk me home, yet I needed the space. 

I am laying in my bathtub. With bubbles all around me, and the smile of a candle burning. With the lights off, just that candle is illuminating the bathroom. 

I can not stop thinking about how to see does not remember me. Maybe I can move on from all of this if she doesn't remember me. 

The only reason why I wouldn't move on in the first place is that I knew that she was still out there, and maybe there was a change of hope between us. Now... Maybe there is nothing new. 

She doesn't remember me, nor the feelings she used to have for me. Maybe I can fully move on. 

But... I will lose the one that was meant for me. 

~❀~

[Y/N] Blossom

-

It has been a few weeks since I meet up with my old friends. I can't keep my mind off Louis. 

His sweet soft eyes, his fluffy hair, and his soft pink lips. 

I can't

I love Luca... Right?

I can't like someone who I barely know. Just the thought of him makes me feel off the edge. 

Anyways... I have been hanging out with Luca a lot. Visiting him after his shifts. I try to make new friends by talking to Layla, yet it seems as if she doesn't seem interested in me at all. There have been times when she ignores me. I just play it off as if it all never happened. 

I walk into the coffee shop, only seeing Layla at the front. 

Of course, she is working at the front, and Luca Is somewhere in the back. Meaning I have to talk to her. I put on a smile, ignoring the past.

"Hey, Layla!" I smile wide. I said her name in excitement. 

She looks up from whatever she is doing. "Uh. Hi." 

I ignore the attitude she gave me, looking at the menu. Considering getting something. She then moves from the cash register and goes into the back where the kitchen is. 

"Uh... Wait." I spoke, trying to get her to listen to me before she leaves. Yet I guess she didn't hear me.

Whatever

I open the little door that goes to my waist; going behind the counter. I then walk toward the door to the back. Seeing people in the kitchen making different pastries. 

"What are you doing back here?" One of the chef's assistants questions me. 

"I am still asking myself that same question," I say, walking past them. Looking for Luca. I find the staff room in the back. Hearing people talk.