❀39 ~ Letter of a lifetime.

~❀~

[Y/N] Blossom

-

The shiny Diamond Glared back at me. The candlelight is sparkling through it, gleaming the slightest. I look back into his hazel-brown eyes. This expression was the same as the first time I saw him in the forest—teary eyes. Yet was different, was he had a smile. A sweet charming smile on his face. I look back at the ring in the white leather box, as he held it facing me, kneeling on one knee. 

"I.." My mouth felt dry, but my face was not. My emotions kept getting the best of me, not allowing me to choke out a simple word. 

His smile starts to fade as I continue to look at him blankly. Yet I ruin his disappointment by smiling back at him. Letting myself sink everything in. Feeling as if everything changed around me, as I realized what was happening at the moment. 

"Yes." I smile, looking into his Hazel eyes.

Still kneeling on his knees, slightly getting back up, "Wait, Yes?! Was that a yes?" He spits out, checking just in case.

"Yes! A million times yes." 

He stands up with joy, taking the ring out of the box, and putting it on my ring finger. He looks at my hand, with the shiny diamonds hugging my finger. And he pulls me close. Kissing me full of passion, as his hand rested on my waist.  I wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes, and getting closer to him. He slowly pulls away, looking at me and then pulling me into a hug. 

"I Love you [Y/n]."

"I Love you, Louis."

~❀~

Louis Partridge

-

We finish baking our heart-shaped pizza, with the cons of making a mess in the kitchen, and we ate it on the Balcony. Watching the Eiffel Tower glow in the night.  

As soon as she rested her eyes falling asleep in my arms, I got out of the bed and I walked into the kitchen. Cleaning up the mess from before, just so it's clean for breakfast. As I am cleaning I notice the envelope from Lucas. Sticking out of my coat. I turn my head towards our room, seeing [Y/n] fast asleep, then I walk towards my coat, grabbing the envelope. 

"For Louis ONLY!"

It read. I turned it around, opening the envelope nicely. 

"If you are not Louis I swear STOP READING!!" 

The first sentence read, making me roll my eyes. I continued to read the letter making me feel surprised. 

Louis,

It is me, your ONLY best bud, Lucas of course. As you are reading this I must warn you not to be reading this to anyone else. You might just ruin the surprise. I have not been honest, and neither has Hazel. While everyone was freaking out over some weird nonsense, I and Hazel were seeing each other on a daily. I must inform you, that you may say no to the question I am about to ask. So please be honest when I ask you. Have you been sleeping with Hazel?

I pause. What the bloody hell? Why would I do such things? I continue reading, trying to find more context. 

Just kidding. I know I got you good there. 

I rolled my eyes, he was right. He always finds a way to make me go crazy and freak out. 

However, I hope you haven't. Anyways this is the real question. Will you please, pretty please with a cherry on top be the Godfather of my son? Again you can say no, but I rather you than Blaise and especially Draco. We recently found out that Hazel is pregnant, this whole time. She is expecting in a couple of months. Don't tell [Y/n], Hazel wants to tell her herself. Hence why I said Louis and Only Louis read.