Pt. Four

Kuroko POV

"I want you to join my team!"

"Wait just a second," Kagami-kun said stepping in front of Kise-kun but I stepped in between them to give my answer.

"I appreciate the offer but I have to say no, I can't leave my team, and I made a promise to Kagami-kun,"  I said as Kagami stepped backwards with a smirk on his face.

"But Kurokocchi, why go to this no named school? These nobodies won't be able to handle your type of power, you should just join me instead," Kise-kun said but I still refused.

"Fine, let's make a deal, if your team win against mine you can stay, but if I win, you come join me, deal?" Kise-kun asked but I didn't want to make a deal with anyone, but before I could answer Kagami-kun got in the way.

"How good are you to be making these type of deals?" Kagami-kun asked as Kise-kun just chuckled and picked up one of the balls that were lying around.

"How about we go one on one just to show you how good I am," Kise-kun said making Kagami-kun to agree instantly, guess he really couldn't wait to play against the miracles.

"What are our chances at winning Kuroko?" Coach Riko asked as the two leveled headed boys were playing their game.

"Kagami-kun alone, not a good chance but with all of us, we might have a chance against him and his team, but it will be hard," I said with a blank stare as I was watching the two play their game, Kagami-kun is not doing too good.

"And that makes it another point," Kise said as he copied Kagami-kun's slam dunk.

"How did he do that?" Hyuga asked himself out loud which I was going to gladly answer.

"Kise-kun can copy anyone's moves and turn it against them, whatever you can do he can do," I said as the team gasped at my words.

"Well Kurokocchi, does this open your eyes to see how impossible it is to beat me?" Kise-kun asked as I shook my head no which he growled to.

"Kurokocchi, don't you realize that I'm the only one that can fully take your power? You don't need this wannabes, come back to me and we can play and win together," Kise-kun said but I still refused.

"I told you I made a promise to Kagami-kun to be the best," I said as I felt a hand on my shoulders which I look over to see a tied Kagami-kun.

"Are you joking!? You must be joking! Your very funny Kurokocchi but you don't have to make lies to me, you don't have to make a lie just to try and stay with this loser," Kise-kun said while laughing which made my whole team make a low growl.

"Don't talk about our teammate like that!" Hyuga shouted stepping in front of Kise-kun which made him stop laughing.

"You shouldn't talk to someone that is stronger than you like that, where's your manners?" Kise-kun said as he darkly looked down at him but Hyuga didn't back down.

"Where's your manners, you shouldn't talk to your seniors like that," Hyuga spat as he and Kise-kun were going back in forth until someone called his name.

"Aw, that's my captain, I guess I'll see you when the game starts Kurokocchi!" Kise-kun shouted as he hugged me very tightly.

"Please let go Kise-kun, you know I can't breathe when you do that," I said as he let me go.

"Sorry Kurokocchi, but I'm going to miss you," he said as he was faking big huge tears out of his eyes.

"But we'll be there to play the game against you," I said as I tilted my head to the side in confusion.