File 9: Cheese Ball

Current reference made: January 6th, 2022Age: 26Gender: MalePronouns: He/HimOther species: NoneBirthday: UnknownIngredients: Cheese, dough, sugar, black food dyeMagic type: Dark/Black

Age: 26
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Other species: None
Birthday: Unknown
Ingredients: Cheese, dough, sugar, black food dye
Magic type: Dark/Black

Description:
The glowing morning of the suns warmth overlapping the moons cold night. At the end, the sun won't shine, as the moon will replace its warmth with endless night. Only the Devine will seek its warmth to give back to those of the night. It's as if the dark had planned this all along, cursing the alive to go blind and seek the warmth of the never rising sun. We can see many, but never the dark and those who have fallen to its pleasure. Torn pages from library books, sketched out paintings of great historical heroes, broken hearts of those affected, darkness covering all around, all result of this cookies uncaring to protect a miserable cookie child from the truth.

Personality:
There isn't really much to say about him as most people say 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!'. But honestly... why? He's mean, rude, arrogant, sadistic, and probably more. Why would I even care?

OvenBreak skill:
Collect 5-10 pages of his spell book to find a hidden page. Once these pages have are found the cookie will cast a spell destroying obstacles and gaining destruction pts.

Candy skill:
After the main part of the skill is finished, Cheese Ball will search for a healing spell. Once the spell has been found the cookie will heal himself back to a comfortable position.
+5 energy at LV1
+25 energy at LV5

Kingdom skill:
Middle Magic
Caution! This cookie has been seen with a dark spell book and should be approached with caution! Cheese Ball cookie will cast a everlasting spell on all enemies, decreasing large amounts of health and using the decreased health to heal himself back up to a comfortable position.

Relationship charts:

Cannon characters:
Pomegranate; Tension • Why have such a power if you're barely going to use it?
Dark Enchantress; Admiration • The one who gave me my power! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her.
Licorice; Friendly • I can appreciate the effort it takes to raise the dead.
Dark Choco; Tension • A waste of space...
Poison Mushroom; Tension•Ha! Like I'd subject myself to an unappetizing death.
Chess Choco; Friendly • I've never played, but I would like to try.
GingerBrave; Tension • What ever happened to such an icon..? The one who almost ended it all..?
Wizard; Tension• You had so much time to learn the dark arts, why waste it on such... BASIC works?

Filed characters:
Choco Truffle; Tension • Trains are annoying, I don't need to hear one speeding at the speed of light!
Vanilla Buttercream; family•My caring little sister, she wouldn't leave me, would she..?
Mystery Flavor; Tension•Forget this place! You can bring them anywhere so just move it!
Chocolate Milk; Friendly• So charming, yet so mean! I just want to be friends~
French Toast; Tension•Pictures? Disgusting. You don't need to capture every little thing.
Milk Chocolate; Friendly• So you're his little twin sister? Ha! You're just so adorable!
Mint Ice Cream; Tension•The violin is a good stress reliever, I guess...
Berry Bush; Friendly•Thorns are useful for all sorts of spells.

Reputation:
Chocolate Milk; rival• Don't come near me, or my friends. Got that?
Vanilla Buttercream; Family • I wish we weren't. I wish you never laid eyes on her, I wish you never got that book.
Mystery Flavor; Tension • these "eyes" won't take down such ancient magic..!
Mashed potatoes; Tension•You don't deserve to be called 'Brother' by anyone! Anyone at all!
Coffee Biscuit; Rival• To use such talent in such disgusting ways is mildly pathetic.
Mint Ice Cream; Friendly•Music and magic sound a lot alike! Kinda..!
CinaBun; Tension•You deserve everything that happens to you, good or bad.
Berry Bush; Tension•Touch my leaves and you might not see tomorrows light!
Black Cupcake; Tension•Such a waste of such amazing magic... I'm sorry... so, so sorry...
Dark Enchantress; Tension•Yes..! Fall into the night.
Pomegranate; Tension • And you wonder why I don't give you anything to do..!

Pet:
Torn locket

Pet skill:
After a certain amount of time it will place down one of three jellies. A giant jelly, a speed jelly, or a potion.