Charcoal

1: What's the point in fighting if your just going to stand there?

2: Shut up, SHUT UP, I know that you are miles better than me in fighting but I have been working my ass off to get to this point, and there is no way that you're going to slow me down.

1: All of that pointless training? That wasn't " working your ass off ". By the looks of it you were barely scratching the surface of what you can even achieve.

2: Do you really think all of those hours were wasted on nothing?

1: Exactly, with this lineage of warriors, you really could've done a lot better. This is why your falling behind brother.

2: Falling behind..? FALLING BEHIND?! WHAT COULD YOU HAVE DONE WHEN DAD WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE.

1: Hey, don't start with this dad talk now.

2: YOU HAD SO MUCH TIME TO SAVE HIS SORRY ASS BUT YOU STOOD THERE, LIKE A COWARD.

1: It was a different time back then, you know I couldn't have done anything.

2: YES, YES YOU COULD. HE WAS LITERALLY LAYING THERE, ON THE VERGE OF DEATH AND YOU JUST STOOD THERE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HELP YOUR DYING FATHER.

1: But...

2: THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU DID TO AT LEAST HELP THE OUTCOME AT ALL. ALL YOU DID WAS RUN, AND THAT'S ALL YOU DO WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, JUST RUN AWAY AND HIDE.

1: ...

2: Lineage of warriors, like you could even call your self a warrior.

1:

Self Hatred