Extinguish

2: What is wrong with me..?

3: Nothing is wrong with you, this is just some brotherly bonding.

2: You really think that us arguing about the same thing every day is bonding?

3: Well, when you put it like that, not really, but you brought yourself all the way up this mountain just to meet me. So really, what's your problem?

2: It's him, he was the problem ever since dad passed.

3: So what core reason made him act like this after this tragedy?

2: He could've at least done something to save him, he could've helped even a little. I do keep forcing that memory back into his mind though, that might be a key factor to that.

3: Why do you think he didn't help him, like past aggressions towards him?

2: Well dad wasn't that great of a father, plus Vortex didn't really like him because of this alcoholic nature.

3: I see, so back on the arguing topic, who regularly starts these daily arguments?

2: It's a mix between me and Vortex.

3: Well, from the looks of it, Vortex just needs some time away from that topic. He really resents the fact that he had a father like that and he's just starting to relive life at this point, but you just keep bringing the whole dad topic back up and he doesn't really know how to feel about it.

2: How did you get all of that?

3: Well, let's just say he comes over as well.

2: Oh ok. Cya later Chimera.

Chimera: Cya tomorrow Aspen.

Therapy Sessions