CHARACTER SKETCH

Here's the Character Sketch...😊
......................................................................

😊

Rajveer Singh ShekhawatAge - UnknownA secretive, mysterious, aloof, keep to himself and a bit hotheaded kind of a person

Age - Unknown
A secretive, mysterious, aloof, keep to himself and a bit hotheaded kind of a person. He has a curse to live with. He is trying to find a particular person who can assist him in his work and for that he or she has to have a special kind of an ability so that he or she wouldn't become a liability to him. He's a soul collector who collects those souls who are wandering in the human world and are trying to harm them. He's also a collector of cursed objects. Those objects which has some unearthly powers which will only harm the humankind. He found something special in Naina so, he gave her an invitation to come and join him as his assistant. Naina's love interest.
______________________________________

Naina Singh AhaluwaliaAge 22A simple, calm, aloof and a serious kind of person

Age 22
A simple, calm, aloof and a serious kind of person. She works in a restaurant as a cashier and waitress. Because of the recession period, the restaurant owner couldn't afford more than 3 employees so, he just dismissed her and one more employee from their work with an apology, to balance his financial issues. She was looking for a job and that's when she got an offer from that restaurant's regular customer named Rajveer, to work under him. She was confused as to why would he offer her a job just after her dismissal. As if he knew that she was going to loose her job but she went at his office anyway. She has some powers but she doesn't have any idea regarding that. Rajveer's love interest.
......................................................................

(They live in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Rajveer doesn't have anyone except his team of employees. On the other hand, Naina also doesn't have anyone and she has lost her memories of her particular past. She has lost her parents and doesn't have any memories related to her parents.)

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the 1st Part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤