3. A NEAR LOST CONTROL

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................
She just shifted at her new place. It was half past twelve and suddenly, she thought to do something. She wanted to check something on, so she removed her ring and sat on her bed. Suddenly, she started to hear whispered voices. She couldn't understand anything but there were many. Suddenly, she started to hear more voices but at that time, they were very sharp and unbearable.

Her eardrums started to pain badly. She started to have a very bad headache. She didn't know that what to do about that, so she covered her ears in order to stop those voices but of no use. Suddenly, she heard a scream and hearing that, there was an excruciating pain in her head. Because of that, she started to scream badly. She started to feel cold execively.

Hearing her screams, all the four of them came running out of their rooms. Jeckie asked...

Jackie (Worriedly) - Kya ho gya, Boss...???!!!

Rajveer (Hurriedly going towards Naina's room) - Mujhe nahi pata but shayad Naina ko kuch hua hai. Chalo jaldi.

They entered inside her room worriedly in a hurry. They found her on the bad screaming, covering her ears and curling up totaly. Rajveer immediately ran near her and sat beside her. He held her in his arms. When she saw him, she said only one thing...

Naina (Painfully looking at him) - Please... Please... Please, make it stop...!!!

That's when he realized that she wasn't wearing her ring, so he asked...

Rajveer (Worriedly) - Naina, tumhari ring kaha hai?

Naina (Still in pain) - Mujhe nahi pata, Sir...!!! Abhi to yahi thi.

Rajveer (To the others) - Find her ring ASAP, guys...!!!

All started to find her ring near her bed. Naina again screamed and said...

Naina (Covering her ears) - Ahhh...!!! Please, make it stop. Please, stop it...!!!

Rajveer (In panic) - Guys... Jaldi karo.

Suddenly, she stopped struggling and sat straight. Seeing her like that, all stopped in their tracks. All were confused about why she was sitting silently while closing her eyes. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and started to look around. Seeing her eyes, they all were shocked because her eyes went completely black. She asked...

Naina (To no one in particular) - Kya chahiye tum logo ko? Mujhe kyu pakad rakha hai?

Naveen (Creasing his brows) - Naina...!!!

Rajveer (Immediately stopping him) - Naveen, ruk ja do minute.

David (Worriedly) - Boss... Humare yaha jo shaktiyan kaid hai, vo Naina se contact karne ki koshish kar rahi hai.

Jackie (Looking at Naina worriedly) - Hume use rokna chahiye, Boss. Ye uske liye acha nahi hoga. Vo abhi in sabke liye ready nahi hai...!!!

Rajveer (Frustratedly) - Do you think I don't know that, Jackie?

David tried to touch Naina. At the very same moment, Rajveer said...

Rajveer (In panic) - DAVID NOO...!!!

But before Rajveer could stop him, he had already touched her. Because of that, he felt a heavy electric shock and he flew across the room, towards the wall. He collided with the wall and fell down injuring himself. Naveen said...

Naveen (Almost yelling at him) - Are you out of your mind or what, David? Tu itne waqt se humare sath hai lekin tujhe itna bhi pata nahi hai kya ke jab bhi spirits kisiki body ke through contact karna chahe to us insaan se dur rehte hai kyuki us waqt us insaan ki body heavy energy discharge kar rahi hoti hai?

David (Coughing a bit) - Sorry Boss, maine dhyan hi nahi diya.

Jackie (Worriedly) - Are you okay, David?

David (Taking a deep breath while nodding his head) - Relax Jackie, main thik hu. I'm okay, don't worry.

That's when Naveen finally found her ring and hurriedly went near her but stopped suddenly as she has started to shiver very badly. Her whole body was shivering very badly. All of them were feeling helpless. Naveen asked...

Naveen (Worriedly looking at Naina) - Raj, hum kya kare ab? Jab tak vo in sab se khud bahar nahi aati, tab tak to hum use hath tak nahi laga sakte hai yaar...!!! Kya kare ab? Hume ek to pata bhi nahi hai ke uske sath ho kya raha hai. Main bhi apni ab tak ki research ke experience me aisa pehli baar dekh raha hu...!!!

Rajveer (Looking at her worriedly) - Hum sivay wait karne ke aur kuch nahi kar sakte, Naveen. Jab tak vo apna control fir se nahi pa leti, tab tak kuch nahi ho sakta. Hume use kam se kam utna waqt to dena hi hoga. Hume nahi pata ke vo kis cheez ka samna kar rahi hai, to hume use khud ko sambhalne ka, khud ko balance karne ka ek mauka dena hi hoga, Naveen. Humare pass aur koi chara nahi hai yaar...!!!

After a while, when her body stopped shivering, Rajveer immediately made her wear her ring and took a deep breath of relief. After a few more minutes, she finally gained her consciousness back. When she opened her eyes and saw them, she said...

Naina (In fear) - Unhone mujhse contact karne ki, mujhse baat karne ki koshish ki...!!!

Rajveer (Doubtfully) - Kisne, Naina?

Naina (Looking at Rajveer) - Vahi ruhe, jo yaha kaid hai, Sir. Vo chahti hai ke main unki madad karu, unhe mukti dilane me. Vahi third floor pe aakhir wale kamre se, Sir.

David (Astonishingly) - Kya tum unhe mehsoos kar sakti ho?

Naina - Pehle kar sakti thi but... (Looking at her ring) Is ring ko dubaara pehenne ke baad mujhe kuch bhi mehsoos nahi ho raha... (To Naveen) Sir, magar vo log aise mujhe kyu contact karna chahege? Main to us baare me kuch jaanti bhi nahi hu...!!!

Naveen (Shrugging his shoulders) - Vo to mujhe bhi samjh nahi aa raha. Ye mere liye bhi ek naya experience hi tha.

Rajveer (Looking at Naina angrily) - Tumse kisne kaha tha apni ring nikalkar experiment karne ko? Tumhe pata bhi hai ke kya ho sakta tha? Ye to acha hai ke vo sirf tumse communicate karne ki koshish kar rahe the. Tumhe pata bhi hai ke ek bhi ruh tumhe chhu leti to kya ho jaata? It's not a playground, Naina. Yaha jo kuch bhi karo, hamesha sambhalkar karna hota hai. Tum itni careless kaise ho sakti ho?

Listening to that, Naina was feeling a bit scared of him. She also felt bad when he scolded her but she didn't even say a single word. When Naveen saw that, he said...

Naveen (To Rajveer) - Bas kar yaar, Raj...!!! Use nahi pata tha. Jaane de ab.

He didn't say anything but just left from there with David and Jackie slowly following him after wishing her a good night. Naveen said...

Naveen (Patting a hand on her head affectionately) - Chalo, tum so jao ab. Kafi exhausted feel kar rahi hogi na?... (With a smile) Raj ki tension mat lena, vo aisa hi hai. Apni fikar vo daat ke jatata hai. Good night, Naina.

Naina (With a weak smile) - Good night, Naveen Sir.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...😊

Jab isme 25 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤