𝟻 ;; 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺.

━━━━

━━━━

"if you don't want to directly confess, you could always send letters!" julie exclaimed from her place sat upon howdy's countertop.

the group was gathered within howdy's shop. everyone apart from the one the conversation was focused on. [y/n]. the query of the day was wally and his feelings for the latest neighbor.  everyone had had enough of the doughy eyes and relentless fawning so they decided to help wally with confessing.

"letters?" wally questioned, looking towards julie who nodded with a smile. "yeah! like love letters! cus you kinda are like [y/n]'s secret admirer. so you could send cute little letters and see their reaction! and based on that you can make a decision on when and how to confess in person!"

julie seemed awfully excited about the idea but wally didn't look so convinced.

"i'll deliver them for you, i can just say that the letters appear in the post office every morning and i dont know who they're from." eddie offered, supporting julie's idea.

wally was still hesitant, "but what if they figure out that its me?"

"then you don't have to confess. problem solved." frank hummed, he was stood a bit away from the crowd, by the front entrance. he was on 'look out for [y/n] duty'.

"you all think this is a good idea?" wally questioned, watching as everyone nodded with varying levels of eagerness, "ok fine, i'll do it."

this was the third letter this week

this was the third letter this week. whoever this 'secret admirer' was certainly was eager, i'd give them that.

the letters where always within a blue envelope, the seal, a red heart sticker. the kind of stickers that i usually saw eddie use in his arts and crafts. but this wasn't eddie, that i was certain off, he wouldn't be so formal. whoever it was has a certain way with words, and they where awfully romantic.

"you figured out who it is yet?" eddie asked as he handed me the blue envelope. i could tell he knew who it was, he always had this cheeky little smile whenever he gave me the letters. however he always insisted he didn't know anything about the admirer.