𝟷𝟶 ;; 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬. ❪★❫

⌲ 𝑹𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝒀 ; CHA0TIC_EVILhope you like it, hun!

hope you like it, hun!

we gunna be jumping
straight into it so just
a warning. also [y/n]
is going to be very
oblivious, just for the
story to work.

tw; blood, descriptions of
gore

━━━━

it was 9:20am when the body of sally was discovered within her home. eddie had been the one to find her. poor guy.

you would've thought that i would be wound up in upset and grief. but i was more worried about who had killed her.

it wasn't me this time.

this wasn't the first tragedy to befall our quiet little neighborhood. only a few days prior, i had killed julie in cold blood.

she was getting too close to wally. what else was i meant to do? i wasn't going to let her take his attention away. i was the only one allowed to have his attention afterall. only i deserved it.

it was safe to say that the neighborhood was in a state of panic now, everyone was scared to talk to one another. friendships were crumbling due to fear and distrust. afterall, it could be anyone of us.

i didn't know who this other killer was, but the last thing i wanted was someone hurting wally. so i did the only logical thing and went round to home, knocking on the door.

"[y/n]! what a nice suprise!" wally exclaimed with a smile once the door opened. oh how i adored that smile. it sickened me that other people got to see it.

"sorry for coming over so suddenly, its just with all the murders.." i trailed off, glancing away for a moment, "i don't want to be alone and i trust you above the others."

wally nodded in understanding, stepping aside to let me in, the door closing shut behind me rather quickly with a loud thud.

"you can stay as long as you like, last thing i want is to send you back out there where something could happen to you." wally hummed as he sat down on the sofa, patting the spot beside him in which i gladly sat down.

"you really think one of the other neighbors did this?" i questioned, putting on a shocked expression.

wally shook his head, "don't get me wrong! i love them all. but who else could it be?"

i nodded with a sigh, looking down, "i hate to think its one of us though. why sally and julie? they were so.. sweet.." i had to speak the word through gritted teeth. they were too sweet. if only i knew who the other killer was, i could thank them for ridding me of another threat.

but then came the question of their motive. but that was something i would have to cast my attention to later.

"i know. they didn't deserve this at all. but i promise i will keep you safe here." wally smiled, a smile i returned almost immediately with a nod.