casted

user79391218  thank you for the request i'll try my best

                              ~~~

Y/N pov:
here i am staring at my phone. looking at the conversation i have just had.

Y/N: '¡Dios mío, esto está pasando de verdad!' i said to myself (My God, this is really happening!)anyways an introduction would be good so hey i'm Y/N i'm an actor but i also do a little bit of boxing when i have time

(My God, this is really happening!)
anyways an introduction would be good so hey i'm Y/N i'm an actor but i also do a little bit of boxing when i have time. speaking if boxing i need to go in the shower because i have just finished a match. i have ended up with the biggest bruise on my abdomen but i'm used to them so i'm fine. anyways let get on with this.

once i get out the shower i wrap my towel around me and check my alarms. I make sure i have one in for 6:00am so i have time to get a quick run in before going to set. i change into my pjs dry my hair and get into bed.
~~~~~~~
ring. ring
i slap my hand down on my phone realising i have to have a quick run and can't waste any time. I get up quickly and put some sportswear on. i make a quick cup of coffee and leave. i make it back in the house by 6:45ish and have a shower. I get in my car and stop at Starbucks for breakfast and coffee before making my way to set. Once i arrive i see a man that looks about 40 with glasses and i stop the car
??: 'Hey i'm Tyler the director' he said.
Y/N: 'oh hi' i spoke 'sorry i don't really know much english but i know enough i think'
Tyler: 'oh that's ok i know a cast member you will get along well with. If you pull in there i will take you to every one!' he said and i just nodded my head. i got out of my car and noticed a brunette standing a few inches shorter than me. she was absolutely stunning. she must have felt my gaze and turned around and locked eyes with me. Gazing into her mocha orbs had me lost and i completely forgot my surroundings.

Bang. i slammed straight into a sign. I could hear her laugh and turn away.
Y/N: 'Dios, ¿podría ser más avergonzado?' i whispered to myself.
(God, could I be more embarrassed?)
T: 'so i see you've seen Melissa already' he smiles
Melissa. what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl
Y/N: 'Sí'
T: 'ok we're gonna have to work on the english' he looks over to Melissa 'Melissa could you come over here for a second!' he shouted. Melissa runs over

Melissa: 'hey Tyler, new girl!' she waved and stuck her hand out
Y/N: 'Es Y/N' i shook her hand
M: 'Oh, ¿tu español?'
Y: ' Sí, vengo de México, ¿y tú?' i replied smiling not realising i still had a hold of her hand.
(Yes, I come from Mexico, what about you?)
T: 'ok cute little meet up girls but can we speak english now' i look down and quickly pull my hand away suddenly feeling my cheeks get hot.
Y: ' No sé mucho inglés, lo siento' i replied keeping my head down
(I don't know much English, I'm sorry)
M: 'hey it's ok i'll help you.' sending me a reassuring smile.
T: 'ok time to meet the others.' he walks off with Melissa walking behind him.

I play with the ring on my ringer before thinking back to naya.
(In this story we were married to naya before she died and we refuse to take the ring off)
i then follow quickly behind them

      ~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

I'm in my trailer reading over some lines before i hear a knock on the door. I go and open it to see Melissa stood there.
M: 'Hola, espero no ser una molestia, solo quería ver si te gustaría aprender un poco de inglés mientras esperamos nuestro próximo set.'
(Hi, I hope I'm not being a bother, just wanted to see if you'd like to learn a little English while we wait for our next set.)
Y: '¡Por supuesto, entra!'
(Of course, come in!)

~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~~

M: 'ok so can you introduce yourself.'
Y: 'hi my name is Y/N how are you' i spoke unsurely 'was that good?'
M: 'Yes that was perfect well done!'
i just nodded my head we heard everyone going back to set
M: 'come on we have to go back'
Y: 'Dos segundos, necesito cambiarme la camisa rápidamente' i said running to my drawers
(Two seconds, I need to change my shirt quickly)
i completely forgot she was there and just took my top off and put my other one on.
i turned around and she had a worried expression on her face.
M: 'Dios mío, ¿qué ha pasado?' she said looking straight into my ocean eyes(My God, what happened?)
Y: 'oh i do boxing' i said shrugging my shoulders.
M: 'ok come on then.' we both walked out my trailer ready to shoot.

~~~~~~~a week later~~~~~~~
(sorry for all the time skips)

a week later and Melissa has been coming daily for our quick lessons.
I am expecting her any minute now but i'm not paying attention. However i am paying attention to the photo of me and naya.

The door opens and i quickly lock my phone and look up at her with a smile.
Y: 'hey i was expecting you'
M: 'wow i don't think you need many more sessions you've got so good' i just smile in response. Throughout the time i have spent on set i feel myself falling more in love with Melissa and i can't help it. She sits down and we just have a conversation as if i always spoke english. I keep looking at her lips as she talks and i saw she kept doing the same. I start to lean in slowly to see if she does the same. When we both lean in i close the gap and kiss her. she moves her hands to my cheeks and i move mine to her waist.

When we pull away i keep my eyes closed and put our foreheads together.
M: 'are you married?'
Y: 'will you go on a date with me?'
We both speak at the same time. i open my eyes to see her looking wide eyed at my ring.
i explain to her that i was scared to take it off but i am still ok to date people. she looks back at me with tears in her eyes and kisses me again but this time when we pull away she speaks straight away.
M: 'Yes i'll go on a date with you!'
i smile and kiss her again.

*This was really hard to write because i had no idea what to write and just waffled on so i hope it's good for you user79391218