Chapter 2

A tall, mysterious man stood outside number four, privet drive. He wore a large, bright purple cloak, and a tall, pointy wizards hat.The man, now chewing a small, yellow, hard sweet he had just popped into his mouth, seemed to be staring patiently up into the dark sky.

A large Vrummm! was heard, followed by several loud bangs.

A, flying, motor cycle appeared, landing with a thud next to the surprisingly unruffled figure.

With a noisy grunt, the big man hopped off the motorcycle, holding a small bundle in his arms.

"'Lo, 'fessor Dumbledore, sir. I've got the boy,"

Said the large man, walking over to the tall, cloaked wizard.

"Hello, Hagrid. Sherbet Lemon?" Offered Dumbledore.

Hagrid took one and popped it in his mouth.

He passed the bundle to Dumbledore and gave a great sob.

Dumbledore looked at Hagrid in surprise.

"Sorry, 'fessor Dumbledore, sir. I-i'm just gonna miss the boy-" 

Dumbledore patted the big mans shoulder tiredly.

"I know, Hagrid, I know, but we really must drop the boy off."

"Righ', bu-bye Harry-" Hagrid gave another great sob and turned away, heaving back onto the poor motorbike.

"Good day, 'fessor Dumbledore, sir."

As Hagrid flew of Dumbledore let a sinister smirk creep onto his face as he lay the boy down on the unattractive orange doorstep.

He tucked an envelope into a fold of cloth before apperating away.

 If he had stayed a moment longer, he would have seen the full moon appear from behind a cloud, blanketing everything in bright light. He would have heard wolves howling mournfully in the distance, calling for their lost prince.He would have also seen the small child in the blankets shift silently into a midnight black wolf, with a white crescent moon with a lighting bolt through the middle on its forehead.