Girlfriend/boyfriend does my makeup

Some will be girlfriend some will be boyfriend for @MissAmberV

Ronnie: you were a famous you tuber and you didn't have anything to do for a new video. so you started to browse other channels to see what they where doing, and you found the girlfriend does my makeup. so you decided to ask Ronnie to be in your video. of course he said you but you didn't tell him what it was . "hello everyone and welcome back to another video I'm here with my boyfriend" you said as your intro "today I'll be doing the girlfriend does my makeup challenge thing!" "What!" Ronnie said confused and shocked. So you started to do his makeup, lets just say it turned out better than you thought it would. His reaction ehhhh lets just say he flipped "holly crap! What the hell! I look f*cking weird!"

Ryan: you wanted to make a younow for your fans seeing as you are in a band. you thought about to do in it while a lightbulb went off in your head. you went to get ready to record when you called for Ryan. he came into the room asking what you wanted and you asked a daring thing "will you do my makeup for a younow?" Suddenly he got a smirk on his face and after that experience let's say you were almost blind from the eyeliner. He laughed his ass off after seeing what he had done to you

Derek: you had no idea what to do for your next video. you saw other youtubers doing the boyfriend does my makeup so you thought why not give it a try. You got out your makeup and camera and asked Derek "will you do my makeup for a video" his face lights up. After that experience you looked like a clown. He couldn't help but let out a laugh when he seen.

Jacky:
You wanted to convince jacky to let you do his makeup for a video. and being a nice boyfriend he said yes. once you started filming you said your intro thing and introduced jacky. and everything you would do he would ask what it was or why you need it. And you gotta admit he would look pretty as a girl. He felt really awkward wearing all of that makeup. "Babe how do you wear all this" that was his question.

Sorry ronnies is longer hope you liked it! Sorry I haven't been writing I'll be able to write soon cause schools almost out. you guys can suggest things to do if you want.

QOTD: who's your favorite falling in reverse member
AODT: tbh I love all but I like jacky