𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘈 𝘟 𝘕𝘈𝘙𝘜 (they're all 18/19) *smutty*

AN: I'm not that good w/descriptive writing, so pls FORGIVE ME! All comments are welcomed but no colorist/racist shit! 🙅🏾‍♀️

***

VOTE & COMMENT.
***

Edited 10/06/23
***
Word Count: 2,728

Edited 10/06/23***Word Count: 2,728

тнιѕ ιѕ ѕσ ωнσℓєѕσмє 🥹

T⃨h⃨e⃨ P⃨o⃨w⃨e⃨r⃨ O⃨f⃨ T⃨h⃨e⃨ T⃨i⃨t⃨t⃨i⃨e⃨s⃨

04/08/23

The guys decided to have some chill time in the hot spring, after long days and even longer nights of putting in some hard work on their missions they deserved this. "Using my clones is starting to wear me out." Naruto let out a soft groan with a breathy relief, lying back in the water as his head rested on the edge of the bathtub. "I hear ya man, I've been needing this." Shikamaru agreed with him, replying in a low brittle voice. "This feels nice." Neji cocked an eyebrow at him. "How did you need this when you're the laziest?" Neji spoke low and calmly. "Using your brain is hard work."

Shino sat on a stool while he showered. "You're not the only smart one in here." He twisted his head over in his direction, looking through his dark shades and keeping an unreadable expression on his face. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Sasuke kept both his arms on the edge of the bath as he enjoyed the heat of the water. Choji went into butterfly mode before easing his way into the tub. "This is nice." Naruto began making small talk with the fellas. "So, do any of you guys ever think about things?" Sai replied to him. "What kinda things?" Naruto shrugged feeling the color of his cheeks going from tan to red. "I dunno... things."

Choji grinned while he answered him. "I think about food a lot. What I'm gonna eat for when I wake up, for lunch, for dinner, for dessert, and before I go to sleep." Naruto shot him an awkward look. "That's a lot of eating..." Choji chuckled. "I know those are the best part of my days."

Sasuke opened his eyes, giving Choji a roguish look & Sai pursed his lips before speaking again. "Well, I think about coming up with better scrolls. It's never too late to perfect your performance..." He continued washing himself off on the stool, next to Shino.

"I think about nothing. It's too difficult." Naruto frowned at Shikamaru. Kiba was in the corner of the bath, having 1 of his many fantasies about his sniffing kink. "I think about girls and how their underwear smells." Neji gave him a deadpan look, raising 1 of his brows and leaning up from his position. "You think about what?" He seriously asked.