иαяυнιиα мσитн #23 🧡💜

Artist; @vien_huh

AN: I'm not that good w/descriptive writing, so pls FORGIVE ME! All comments are welcomed but no colorist/racist shit! 🙅🏾‍♀️

***

VOTE & COMMENT.
***

Edited 12/29/23
***
Word Count: 7,306

There was a knock on the door in the evening. Hinata had just finished dusting off the awards collection room, after washing her hands in the kitchen and drying them off she made her way to the front door. "I'm coming, h-hold on."

The knock on the door became more prominent and the doorbell rang numerous times. She opened the door with a playful smile on her face. "What happened? You and Hino couldn't make it at camp?" That smile dropped into a gape as her mouth opened. "Naruto?" Her eyes widened.

Naruto Uzumaki.

The ninja that went off the grid and went rogue. Living was difficult for him at most of the beginning of his life. But when he turned 12, he decided to run off with Orochimaru and then he joined the Akatsuki group, forming his own members Gaara, Neji, and Karin. It was said that his parents in the spirit world were disappointed with the way he turned out. Instead of taming the power inside him, he used it for corrupt purposes.

Sasuke often tried beating some sense into him during that time. He lost his family and his brother forced him to watch that over a million times but he didn't let that identify him.

To lose something was a pain he's endured many times. He knew all about the darkness that would creep in at the loneliest time. He knew all about those haunted memories reaching inside the deepest parts of his soul. But again, he didn't allow that to overtake him, he learned and grew.

He wanted that for his best friend; long days and even longer nights going to some of the most dangerous places to search high and low for him, only for him to be found and not be brought back... that was over 9 years ago.

There was some hope when Naruto came back finally reinforcing Team 7. The 3 of them, himself, Naruto, and Sakura fought side by side in The Fourth Great Ninja War.

But after it was all said and done, he had to be thrown in jail for all the horrific acts he'd done against Konoha. But after 6 months he was set free and after the wedding of Sasuke and Hinata, he decided to leave.

Though he's sent letters to Sakura, he stayed gone for most of the time and after ignoring Sasuke for a long time, he came back.

The raven wouldn't particularly call him his best friend anymore, since all the time spent apart. Now he just kept the whiskered blond at arm's length, nothing personal, just two people who were once close that grew apart.

"Are you gonna stand there staring or let me in?" He tugged a smirk at his full lips and she gasped before stepping to the side.

"Uh yes, I'm sorry come in." Naruto stepped up on the small step and walked inside, then he slid off his shoes. "Hm." He hummed while inspecting the beautiful place but as he did that Hinata clutched the middle of her shirt as she watched him. The whiskers on his tanned cheeks resembled a deep fox's scar.

There was a smooth orange eyeliner around his sharp eyes, adding already to his facial symmetry. She quietly closed the door and continued to eye him. He's gotten a lot taller from the many years ago since she saw him.