Nightmares.

"How many times do I have to say it to you?! Stop spending money on them witches!!" Said Lucifer as he dragged Mammon across the living room. Even though it was common for Lucifer, seeing the endless stream of bills going on his bank account still make him lose his shit, and it wasn't even his fault, it was his 'favorite' younger brother's fault.

"W-wait! I-i-i can explain-" Mammon's words got cut off when Lucifer suddenly stopped in his tracks.

"You know what, I'm not gonna do anything to you this time... But.." Lucifer stares into Mammon's eyes before finishing his sentences, causing Mammon to panic even more.

"If anything bad happens to you because of any of the witches, don't expect any help from me, understand?" Mammon nodded.

"I need words,"

"Y-yes, I understand..." said Mammon with a trembling voice. After that, Lucifer left him alone, and little did they know, MC have been hearing all of their conversations. Before they have the chance to comfort him, Mammon already left the room, leaving MC with no choice but to come back to their room instead, hoping Mammon will find something to calm himself down.

It's been an hour since Lucifer's lecture, and Mammon finds himself wandering around Devildom's park. His stomach growled, maybe because it was almost dinnertime. He wants to buy something to eat, but unfortunately, he has no money left, knowing he has spent it all on the witches.

He then sits on one of the park's benches, hoping maybe someone he knows, or maybe not, will give him some food so he doesn't need to come back to the House of Lamentation. He was still scared of facing Lucifer, but luck was not on his side now, the park was empty, and not even a demon passing through. He sighed, then walks home.

He's now in front of the House of Lamentation's gate, making his way inside, and then going straight into the dining room. It was past dinnertime, and as expected, there was no food left for him, not even from Beel, or MC.

He then walks to the kitchen, not hoping for anything fancy, an instant cup of noodles would be enough just so he's not going to starve the whole night.

When he opened the fridge, he thought he got a blessing from the Celestial Realm. He found a plate of Babylon Curry and a Devil Sandwich with a note on top of them.

"I'm the one making dinners tonight, I thought you were gonna be home late, so I made some for you and put it here. You can heat them! -MC"

He almost cry, no, he was crying, but he quickly wipes his face and ate all of the food MC made for him. He ate with such joy, forgetting Lucifer's lecture and favoring the food. Then he finished it all with a glass of tea.

It was midnight, he quickly went to his room, wash, and prepare to go to sleep. Just when he just closes his eyes, he remembers Lucifer's words that he's not going to help him if the witches do something to him. He didn't care if the witches beat him up or do something to him physically, but the one he feared the most, they tend to give Mammon lots and lots of nightmares. He hates it so much, he has been unable to sleep countless times.

He used to always ask Lucifer for help. Lucifer might sound annoyed every time Mammon needs his help removing all of the witches' curses, but Lucifer always does something so his little brother can sleep through the night. But this time, Mammon knows well he can't do that, he knows Lucifer is not going to help him this time, making him no choices and going to sleep knowing he will wake up in cold sweats.

...

"Mammon! Help!!" He started to panic as MC's voice gets lower and lower, and it was almost inaudible.

He tried his best trying to follow the source of their voice, he trembles, he can't even walk properly because of how scared and panicked he is. He doesn't want anything happens to them, his human, his love.