A/N - PLEASE READ!

I don't cuss so it won't be none in here unless I use the stars which I think I'll do.

I DON'T proofread for some odd reason, I only do that after I publish it to see if I like my own book because I know if I don't like it nobody else will.  So I'll proofread, it'll just already be publish, mistakes I see I'll go back and fix!

I take ideas from people, so if you have an idea dm me, and I don't check those frequently, so if you dm me with ideas, make sure to comment and tell me: ok I dm'ed you ideas so check that. And I will check em.

If you like the book make sure to rate it 1-10 in the comments and vote if you don't mind.

And even when you have a book idea that YOUUU specifically wants me to do, I'll also do that.

After like every 3 chapters I'll ask if you guys like it and should I continue because I don't wanna be writing a boring book.

I'm not a good smut writer Lol, but if you guys ask for it I'll try. 

Please keep comments -appropriate (no negativity towards writer please.)
- respectful (in any way possible)
- interesting (jokes of any sort works, or even your opinion about anything that happens in the book.)

Oh and I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC, PICTURES, OR VIDEOS THAT MAY BE USED IN THIS BOOK!

I'll stop writing rules and get the book started now! I hope you enjoy bookiesss <<33333!! 🫶🤍