Concert• chapter 1

Rachael pov
as I was almost in tears at my boyfriend's concert, I kept a straight face, and a smile on my face to let him know that I supported him.

After the concert

Durk: hey ma. Enjoy the show?

Rachael- sure, I guess. *she rolled her eyes

He went in to kiss her

Rachael- don't kiss me.

Durk- bae, what's wrong? You never act like this.

Rachael- the way you was touching and looking at them others girls on stage.

Durk- bae, it's a concert. What you expect?

Rachael- I'm your girlfriend, you should only be doing that to me. You sitting her letting her twerk on you and you was all touchy touchy and you know I don't like that.

Durk- like I said bae it's a concert. I'm sorry, I didn't think you would take it this roughly.

Rachael- a little heads up would've been nice.

Durk- I know, but I know if I would've told you, you would've flipped out about it. You would've been mad at me.

Rachael- and you think I'm not mad that you didn't tell me? I would've never even reacted this way if you would've told me.

Durk- I'm sorry ma. He said passionately kissing her forehead.

Rachael: it's all good. And I love that name. It has me in a chokehold. *she said biting her lip. Ngl, I think you should have me in one of your videos or on live stage. I can dance.

Durk- ok, I'll think about it.

Really short chapter! 1-10?