The Promise Pt.2

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother Sokka and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. Although his airbending skills were great, he had a lot to learn before he was ready to save anyone. But from the day I first met him, I believed Aang would save the world. And you know what?

I was right. With the help of his friends, Aang defeated Fire Lord Ozai and ended the Hundred Year War. Zuko, Ozai's son and our ally, became the new Fire Lord. Together with Earth King Kuei, The Dragon of the North Lü Bu, Aang and Zuko promised to restore the four nations to harmony.
.
.
.
.
.
.

===============================

The scene opens with Appa flying near some rocky terrain. Katara is resting her head on Aang's shoulder with hearts shown around them. A close-up shows them holding hands. Meanwhile Sokka and Toph are resting against the rolled up sleeping mat stored on which Momo is sleeping. While Sokka watches the couple in front of him with a bored expression, Toph is picking her nose. And Lü Bu is sleeping with his back turned from everyone.

Sokka: Ugh.

Toph: What? Everybody does it!

Sokka: I was talking about them, not y--

He notices Toph picking her note, his expression morphs to one of disgust.

Sokka: Oh. You, too.

The scene cuts to the Beifong Metalbending Academy. Toph stands up and looks over the valley toward her school as Lü wakes up.

Toph: Well, it's been fun, guys, but I gotta get back to my school.

Lü: Leaving already, Toph?

Toph: Yeah. Someone's gotta keep the lily livers– I mean, my students in line. You can come with if ya like Lü, it'll help you get your mind off Azula.

Lü: Ah what the heck.

He grabs his bag until Sokka lays flat on the saddle, tugging on both his and Toph's pants to get their attention as he speaks in a whisper.

Sokka: Wait! You can't leave me alone with them! The oogie-osity's only gonna get worse after you're both gone! How am I supposed to keep my food down?!

Toph: Well, you could come with us.

Sokka: No, no. Hey! How about I go with you guys?

Lü: Great idea, Sokka. Wish I'd thought of it.

Sokka: Katara? Aang? I'm going with Lü and Toph. To check out her school, not because you two are giving me the oogies or anything and it makes Lü feel like a total failure in saving his crazy girlfriend.

Lü scowls at Sokka and slaps him in the back of the head shutting him up.