5.

HEY EVERYONE I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SOME WEEKS NOW BUT I'M BACK I HOPE MY BOOK IS APPEALING TO YOU ALL
AND I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINION ON THEM SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW
I'M TRYING TO GET BETTER AT WRITING BUT IT SEEMS LIKE I NEED MORE PRACTICE
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY
VOTE AND COMMENT
AND ALSO I RARELY KNOW HOW CUSTODY COURT WORKS SO PLS BEAR WITH ME ON THIS CHAPTER

HEY EVERYONE I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SOME WEEKS NOW BUT I'M BACK I HOPE MY BOOK IS APPEALING TO YOU ALL AND I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINION ON THEM SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW I'M TRYING TO GET BETTER AT WRITING BUT IT SEEMS LIKE I NEED MORE PRACTICE HOPE Y...

I get her ready for today "Puffs or no puffs?" I ask her as she thinks about her hairstyle "No puffs" she says smiling "Okay, let's go" I take her hand in mines walking out the door "Good luck Soph" I smile "Thanks Hugo" he is the friendliest neighbor I had ever had she waved at Hugo and he smiles.

We drive to the place where we're supposed to be attending court and Me and Naomi are here first "Ah Ms. Faulkner you're here early, the court only starts in 5 more minutes but since you're here would you'd be as kind as to lend me a hand" I help the judge into her chair "thank you dear" I nod seeing my lawyer walk in.

I went over the details with him right after she went to sleep last night "Nice to meet you and your beautiful daughter" We shake hands and sit down.

We watch as the courtroom fills up and his lawyer has been here but he's not here yet "he should be here your honor" the judge sighs "If he doesn't show then he won't get custody of this child" Just as she says that he comes in the courtroom and his eyes are blood-shot red and he reeks, I can smell it from here.

"Mr.Sanders, did you come into this room under the influence?" He laughs "Why of course I didn't your honor" I hid her so she wouldn't see the image of a man who says he is her father "Well we'll let the child decide who she wants to stay with" I Look at my lawyer and he nods I walk to the middle of the courtroom with her and he comes a couple of feet beside me "choose who you want to stay with" she runs to me without hesitation and I smile picking her up.

He grunts "You little brat how dare you?!" He tries to come charging at us but the police restrained him "Are you okay Ms. Faulkner?" I nod "The court is dismissed," she says.

The courtroom empties.

I hold her hand in mines as she swings it back and forth "Matthew asks did you want to play with Sadie today?" She smiles "Yeah!" She yells dragging both of us to the car.

I get in buckling up "Buckle up Mimi" and I drive to the place where he wanted to meet up at and it is very beautiful and different from the town park.

I get out "Wow, it is beautiful," she says in awe and I agree "Come, let's go," I say taking her hand in mine and we walk in.

"Matthew!" I call out to him no answer "Matthew?!" I call out again weird, no answer he told me to meet him here "Ah, Sophia sorry I didn't hear you out here" he leads us into the house "It's even prettier on the inside" I say as he chuckles.