02.: Teenager

playιng: [True Blue] - [Billie Eilish]

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

--- ---

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Neteyam] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

THINKING ABOUT my current situation, I flew around the forest on my Ikran. I didn't know where to go or what to do now. How I should react. I didn't know anything.

"Dahh" I screamed as I lay back on my Ikran. He looked at me, tilted his head. Through our bond, I could literally hear his thoughts.

"What's up?" I sighed. "Why did my parents have to do this to me?" I looked from star to star for help and fixed my gaze on the star from which my father came.

"You want some distance from them, am I right?" "Yeah, well at least for a few days." I sat up again. "Take me to the cave." "As you wish." He turned and took a completely new shortcut to the place Eyktan and I found.

When my Ikran landed in the small covered clearing on the mountain, I jumped off his back, broke the bond and stroked his head. I walked towards the cave entrance, holding onto the rocky wall as I stood in front of it and took my first step inside.

I've been here many times with Eyktan, but we've never gone into the cave. The only thing in it was a very small pond with clear blue water, but it was incredibly deep. The stones in the pond glowed blue. I walked along the huge scratches on the wall and picked up a necklace.

It was made of black scales and seemed to be very sturdy and bulletproof. I ran my thumbs over the largest pieces of scale on the left and right and felt the thick leather surface of the war collar. It was about as big as the circumference of a Navi woman's neck, or as big as the circumference of a Navi baby's stomach. To the left and right, cords with small claw-shaped pendants wrestle down. It looked like a broken part of a huge claw.

"It's really warm in here." I whispered to myself and sat on the floor of the cave, right under the claw marks on the wall.

╭┈───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Lo'ak] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The festival has been over for hours, a new day has already begun and this too was soon coming to an end. It was almost eclipse, the sun was already setting and Neteyam still wasn't back. Mam and Dad were incredibly worried and Tuk was constantly whining that she wanted Neteyam back here.

Lyk and Tsu'tey landed in front of our hut with Aylara and Ateyo, Lyk's children. Mama jumped up with wide eyes and looked expectantly at the two warriors as they came into the hut, followed by Ateyo and Aylara. "Did you find him?" Mom asked hopefully.