Chapter 1: The Mansion

May 26th

Aries stood up, knees wobbly and shaking slightly. She gasped when she saw the humongous and majestic mansion in front of her. "Where am I...?" she wondered aloud, looking around, analyzing her surroundings. There was, of course, the mansion, and there was a lovely fountain right in front of it. There were trees and plants in the courtyard, and there were woods right behind the backyard of the mansion (well, technically, it is part of the backyard but...forget it). There was also a dumpster bin, a yard or so away, and a few small trash cans scattered around the courtyard. An architectural mailbox was positioned on the gate of the mansion. (And by the way, Aries was in the courtyard--so she was teleported right through the gate by Perseus.)

Then, suddenly, there was a loud sound of someone hitting the earth. Slightly surprised, Aries spun around to see a teenager boy with dark brown hair and grey eyes, whose head had hit the gates. "Ow . . ." the boy muttered, rubbing his head. Then, he noticed Aries and jumped up, hitting the gate again. 

"Who are you?" Aries asked, frowning. 

"Who are you?" Taurus rebutted. 

"I asked first."

"And I asked second. Your point is?"

"I asked before you did."

Taurus sighed before muttering, "Taurus Bullard. And you are?"

"Aries Ramirez," she responded promptly and shortly. "And do you know what this place is? And ..." she looked back at him as if to see if she could trust him before continuing in a whisper, "...do I know who you are? Because you seem really familiar ... but you also don't ..."

"Now that you mention it . . ." Taurus said, putting a finger on his chin. "No. I don't think so. But like you said, I feel like I know you."

"Me too," Aries said slowly. "But-"

She was interrupted by a bright flash of light, right beside her. She took a few steps back, just as the light disappeared, and a teenage boy with silver hair and icy blue eyes stepped out. 

"Oh," the boy, Gemini, said, "um ... hi!"

"Hi!" Taurus waved, flashing him a grin, while Aries simply smiled and nodded. 

"And who are you?"

"Gemini Twyn. And you?"

"Aries Ramirez and this is--"

"I can introduce myself, thank you very much. I'm Taurus Bullard."

"Oh well, nice to meet both of you!" Gemini said, with a grin. 

Then, a girl with dark blue hair and eyes appeared, eyes attentive and already darting around, observing everything, as the others had. "Hello," she said slowly, looking suspiciously at the other two boys and Aries.

"Hi!"

"Hello, and new plan--how about we save introductions for later, because I think there will be eight more people coming, and we have some questions to ask...someone. Anyone."

"Yeah, that's a good plan," Taurus agreed.

Then, a girl with strawberry blonde hair and startling red eyes appeared. Then, a brown-haired boy with blue eyes and glasses. Then, a handsome boy with sandy blond hair and amber eyes. Then, a mysterious-looking girl with silver hair and eyes. A girl with orange hair and gray eyes. A girl with wavy, light brown hair and amber eyes. A boy with light cyan eyes and hair. And, finally, a boy with blond hair and blue eyes. 

"What's this? Who are all of you? Where are we?" the brown-haired boy asked, seeming suspicious of the mansion. 

"For the first question, we don't know," Aries answered Virgo. "Second question, we'll introduce ourselves later. But for the third question, we're in front of a mansion, in case you can't see."