𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

Ignore any mistakes ༒.

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍TWO YEARS AGO𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦" 𝐊𝐀𝐌 "

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
TWO YEARS AGO
𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
" 𝐊𝐀𝐌 "

||

"Bye Momo, im headin' out!" The fifteen year old Kamil said, the wooden floor creaking due to his running, he ran past his grandmother who was cooking dinner for them, the boy's tone was very energetic which was often for Kamil.

He was usually quiet than a mouse.

Kamil was supposed to be doing his homework but he wanted to go see his cousin Joseph and his best friend Ben already, his homework could wait in his opinion.

Alice looking at the boy and frowning, "Unt unt, Anzio." She said, her tone being laced with sternness.

Kamil immediately slowed down and turned around to look at his grandma with pout, "Yes ma'am?" Kamil twisted his lips to the side, holding a little sad expression on his face.

Alice smiled at his response, "Did you finish your homework, baby?" She asked him, staring at the boy.

Kamil shrugged his shoulders, "It was hardd." He whined, slowly stepping back in the direction of the floor.

"Liar liar," Kamil heard the unfamiliar voice, causing him to look around in confusion with knitted brows then meeting eyes with his grandmother with concern look in his eyes.

She creased her eyebrows at his expression, he didn't seem happy anymore, more puzzled.

"What's wrong- Momo, did you call me liar?" Kamil cut her in with small smug on his face.

Alice shook her head and walked up to her grandson who was unaware of the situation he was facing with, "No sweetheart, I didn't." She sighed.

Kamil didn't fully realize that he was diagnosed with Schizophrenia, he heard things others didn't, and he was too young to understand.

Plus, with his learning disability, it became be more complicated for Kamil to understand the situation.

He only inherited one thing from his father and it was his craziness, his father Karter, who unfortunately O'D in the Psychiatric Ward, he also had suffered from the same mental disorder as his son is now dealing with.