Chapter 22- Some Alone Time?

I was standing in a street with darkened street lamps outside a pub. I walked around the place to see where I was, it appeared to be a place called Godric's Hollow, I was caught up until I saw Severus apparate in front of me and run towards an estate. I followed him to see where he was heading until he stopped outside of a torn up looking house. It was big, looked like it could house a family of 6. I shuffled by him to see his face, it was young with tears in his eyes full of fear. He then ran to the front door discovering that it was locked. "Alohomora," he whispered.

The house was covered in rubble, it was as if a massive bombarda spell was inflicted in one of the upstairs rooms. The worry on Severus' face grew more noticeable with every step he climbed until he saw the dead body of what appeared to be James Potter. The look of concern of Severus' face was still there but grew more and more noticeable as he approached the baby's room.

He opened the door which revealed a crying baby with a lightning shaped scar on his forehead and a dead woman in the floor right by his cot, the sight of this made my skin crawl but what topped it all off was how Severus had fell to the floor, voice breaking and tears streaming down his face. He grabbed the dead woman and held her in his arms as he cried loudly, I immediately knew that this was Lily. The one woman he fell in love with.

Time then fasted forward to Severus in Dumbledore's office. "You said you would keep them safe, Albus!" He shouted,tears streaming.

"Lily and James put their faith in the wrong person, Severus," Replied Dumbledore. "Rather like you, the boy survives-"

"He doesn't need protection, the dark lord is GONE!" Replied Severus in between sobs.

"The dark lord will return! And when he does the boy will be in terrible danger! HE HAS HER EYES!" He replied raising his voice. "If you truly loved her,"

"No one," he breathed. "Can know. I wish I were dead," when he said that tears were flowing alarmingly fast.
****

I was then brought back to my senses when I saw Severus with the necklace in his hands removed from my neck. "Severus, I don't know what to say," I said as I started to tear up.

"What did you see, love?"

"The night Lily and James were murdered, you held Lily in your arms as you cried," as I said this a tear escaped from my eye.

"Yeah, it was one of the worst days of my life, the one woman I loved for all of my life was murdered, and I'm absolutely terrified that it'll happen to you because you mean absolutely everything to me, I love you so much and I promise to do everything I can just to keep you from harm," he rambled on with his eyes going pearly.

"Please don't cry, I can't take it," we hugged one another as tightly as we could, warming one another with our tight embraces. It immediately comforted me but knowing everything he's been through just made me really sad.

"I'll try not to," he replied with my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you so much, Severus,"

"I love you too, darling," we then shared a kiss, lips moving in sync with one another's. This lead from one thing to another, he passed his tongue over my bottom lips asking for permission to which I granted when our tongues fought for dominance with no surprise, he won. "Should we cast and incantation so we don't get interrupted?"

"Yeah," I replied with him pulling away. He muttered some spells so we couldn't get caught, silencing spells and disillusionment charms. It'll do the trick just fine.

"Now where we're we?" We leaned in and kissed again tongue over tongue, the bulge was very noticeable now while his hands traveled down my body and landed by the top of my underwear. He took them off annoyingly slowly, stupid bastard was teasing, must knew I was craving him so badly as I was already wet.

"Severus I need you now," I said with pleading eyes. This was a mistake as he teased me more and more harshly rubbing softly on my clit. "You're such a bastard,"

"Excuse me?" He said inserting a finger at an incredibly slow rate. "Am I not allowed to tease?"

"Please, I want you," again said with pleading puppy eyes. I then noticed he was unbuckling his belt slightly but first removing his robes leaving him in his white button up. I looked down at the now revealed erection which made me so hungry, Severus smirked down at me.

"You've been naughty, I think you deserved to be punished,"

"Oh no you're not gonna tease again are y-" he started inserting himself into me and increased his speed with every pound. "SEV- SE...." I moaned out, tears streamed down my cheek at how good this felt. He then groaned loudly which proved that he had met his climax and came, to which I did too. We were both so out of breath that Severus collapsed right next to me on the table I was laying on.

"I love you, (y/n)" he said between panting.

"I love you too, can I just come back to your quarters I don't wanna go back to my dorm,"

"Of course, I'll just say I'm monitoring you just to check you won't have any more spasms like you just did,"

"Okay, can we go now?" He nodded and picked me up bridal style causing me to giggle.

***
We arrived back at Severus' quarters with me collapsed on the sofa and him pouring a couple small glasses of fire whiskey. He passed one to me and gestured for me to cuddle up against him. "Thanks for this Severus,"

"It's no problem at all sweetheart, do you want to share what you saw more in that vision?" He asked eyes full of sorrow.

"Well I saw you talking to Dumbledore, saying that you wished you were dead," I looked back at him with sympathy.

"Yes, well I thought I'd lost all happiness after lily's death, I still regret everything I did, her death, the way I insulted her stupidly from my own humiliation," he said tears brimming in his eyes "but that same year, I met you as a first year and never in a million years did I ever think that I'd fall in love with one of my students, I don't regret that though because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me,"

"I'm glad you're feeling happier in general and in all honesty I am too, you've helped me so much and were there when no one else was and I'm incredibly grateful for our relationship," he looked down and me and started to tear up which triggered me. "No, stop it,"

"I can't, this is why I love you so much, I don't want anything to happen to you,"

"I promise that nothing will happen, I'll always try my best to make sure that our relationship won't be ruined,"

"So will I, the last thing I want is to lose you, I love you too much to deal with that,"

"I love you too," we shared a kiss and thought we'd both head off to bed.