[𝟒] - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

"Sorry, rules are rules!"

- Kirby (Kirby's Avalanche)

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Kirby was in... A strange situation. Ever since they had defeated the bird and gotten back the food, the citizens of the elf village became very obedient to them, following them about like a servant to a master. And Kirby... while not one who condones slavery, felt it was kind of nice.

Plus, it means that Kirby has to take responsibility over the elves, otherwise the bird may take their food again. Kirby at first didn't want this, but upon realizing that they have no other place to go, decided not to complain

"Alright!" Kirby gained the attention of all the elves.

"So, for this village to be successful, we need clothing, food and shelter." Kirby listed. "We already have food for now, but what about clothing or shelter? We'll need people who can provide food, and teams to create clothing and shelter."

The elves tilted their heads, listening to what Kirby was saying.

"We'll start with..." Kirby pointed towards the bandana elf, before sweat dropping. "Uhh... What's your name?" Kirby asked, tilting his head and hoping that the elf doesn't take offense.

"We monsters... don't have names." The elder mused, scratching her cheek with a confused look in her eyes, while Kirby recoiled in shock.

"No names?! But why? They are the basis of our existence!" Kirby almost exclaimed, but just managed to keep their voice low enough to not be screeching. The elder shrugged, raising an eyebrow.

"Even without names, we have been able to communicate with our brethren easily." The elder said. Kirby sweat dropped.

"Alright then. For our first agenda, I'll be giving you all names then!" Kirby announced. A resounding gasp echoed throughout the village as elves stared at Kirby like they had gone insane.

"N-name us?!" The village elder said in absolute surprise "A-Are you sure?" Her body seemed to be trembling more, and Kirby had no clue why. Was giving names such a big deal?

"Yes?" Kirby said, unsure, as the village once again erupted into cheers and roars.

"P-Poyo?" Kirby could only say weakly, in absolute confusion as to what the heck is going on.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗