Publishing News!

Yes, you read that title correctly: I'm publishing WORK FOR IT! 

You can preorder the ebook now on Amazon (link on my profile) and the paperback editions (yes, plural) will be available on release day, June 8, 2023

Because of Amazon's exclusivity clause for Kindle Unlimited, which this book will be enrolled in, I will be removing WORK FOR IT from Wattpad on May 1, 2023. So if you're in the middle of reading it or considering starting it after seeing this post, I highly suggest jumping to it!

I'm so excited to be taking this leap and I can't wait to be able to hold this book (and eventually, LAW OF ATTRACTION plus a third book—maybe even a fourth—in the Naiad Novels series) in my hands. I know this news might not please some people, but all I ask is that you keep it positive in the comments <3

Q&A

What formats will it be available in?

It will be available in Kindle Unlimited, as an ebook for purchase exclusively on Amazon, paperback, and special edition paperback with a discreet cover. There may be audiobook news in the future, so stay tuned for that.

Is this the official cover?

Yes! I decided to maintain the current branding for the ebook and paperback. That said, as mentioned above, there will also be a special edition paperback with a discreet cover, if that's what you prefer to have on your shelf. I'll be doing reveals for the paperback full-wraps soon on my social media!

Will there be any changes made to the story from the version perviously available?

Yes! There is new, additional content. Also, in the special edition paperback, there is an exclusive bonus novella.

Will there be bonus chapters?

Yes! They will be available on my website after WFI's publication. Sign up for my newsletter to be alerted when they're posted. You can find the link on my profile. 

With love,

Leila

Social Media

Instagram: leilaburnesbooks

Pinterest: leilaburnesbooks

Twitter: leilaburnes

Website: leilaburnes.com