A Change..

//Hi I'm Stanley so above is the official designs for bloodlove anyways enjoy this fic!!//

"Hold on just a second stanley!" The Narrator spoke. He left Stanley in the confusion ending as he thought of new endings to give to his creation. The narrator came across his first notes about Stanley and how those notes haven't changed. 

"Oh these are my notes on how stanley is.. hmm I wonder if I can add anything else" He looked over the paper as he found nothing worth changing. Narrator sighed as he turned to work on a few new endings before he continued his route on the confusion ending. 

Soon it ended with the narrator refusing to restart and the game just restarting on its own. Atticus, being the narrator's actual name, started to work on new endings for Stanley until his ink spilled onto Stanley's character info sheet. 

"Oh no no no no, not my work!" He panicked as he quickly dried the paper off and removed as much ink as possible but a few important character traits of Stanley were removed. "Oh dear, what am I going to do now?" He said before he came to rewrite the traits. "Now what was the last trait.. well I can't seem to remember so let's pick something random." With that.. led to something horrible and something new coming from Stanley.

Stanley wakes up in his office to not hearing the narrator. That feels off to him.. [Narrator?] Stanley signs but no response whatsoever. Stanley walked out of his office as he tried opening a door to see if it'll open. None worked so far besides.. 430, the room opened and it revealed an office with many papers and screens.

"Stanley, now what are you doing?" The Narrator asked as he noticed stanley in his office. Stanley looked behind him and saw the man.. his narrator. He felt something rise in him. It wasn't anger, it wasn't love, it wasn't any normal feeling. 

Stanley tackled the narrator to the ground as he grabbed their head and bangged it onto the ground a few times leaving blood on the floor. "Stanley p-please!" The Narrator choked on his words as he tried to stop stanley. 

Stanley couldn't stop. He couldn't force himself to stop. He got off the narrator as the man's head was still bleeding out. [How do you reset?] He signed. Oh he wasn't done. "The r-restart button is on my desk.." he said before passing out. Stanley walked over to Atticus' desk and clicked the button before the loading screen came on. 

When the game restarted again, Stanley saw a knife had been left on his desk. He picked it up and went straight to door 430. He kicked the door wide open and Atticus was left scared. "Stanley, I get you’re mad but please wasn't last reset enough??" He asked his protagonist who responded to him by stabbing around atticus' heart. He looked amazed by such a thing. He soon ripped out the narrator's heart. He looked at it as it slowly stopped beating in his very hands..

Stanley couldn’t stop staring at the heart. He squeezed it as the narrator’s vision started to blur out again. Stanley held the heart as he walked over to the reset button again to restart the game…

Oh I wish I could say that was the end but my dear.. It was only the beginning..

------- END OF CHAPTER 1--------------