Is Atticus okay?

The game starts again, just like that. Stanley stood in his office.. He saw the knife this time but he ignored it. Stanley walked out of his office and he noticed something off.. Something different.. Very different. People were working or walking around the office but they all looked like they stood still. Almost as if.. Time had stood still in the parable.

“I brought your co-workers back so you wouldn’t have to keep.. Hurting me for whatever bloodthirst you have, enjoy this Stanley” Atticus said, his voice loud and clear as it was just for stanley to hear.

Stanley heard what Atticus said which interested him. Stanley went back into his office and grabbed the knife. Stanley walked out of his office again as he looked at his co-workers. Should he really kill them for his thirst…? Stanley went against that idea and went straight to 430’s office or in this case, the narrator’s office. He took atticus’ hand and started leading him to the zen room.

“Stanley please!! Slow down!” Atticus yelled at stanley. Stanley didn’t listen, he just continued on walking until they got to the lift. Stanley looked back at Atticus who was fixing his glasses. “Yes stanley? What is it?” He asked as he saw Stanley smile.. That was the first in a long time until..

“This was the story of a man named Stanley..” The game restarted again. Why then? Stanley appeared in his office again as he picked up the knife. He went out and started killing his co-workers as he made his way to his boss’s office.

“Stanley please, listen to me for once” Narrator pleaded as he begged for Stanley to listen to him just for once but Stanley hadn’t even realized he was toning out the narrator. 

Stanley stopped and listened to narrator for once, for fucking once. Stanley looked at the ceiling although he knew the narrator isn't in the ceiling, he just wanted something to glare at. 

[What] Stanley signed as he glanced up. Atticus sighed, glad that someone was listening to him. "Maybe you should calm down with the whole killing spree?? It's not healthy at all, even as a coping mechanism. I know the resets have been tough but…" Stanley started toning Atticus out again. 

"Stanley? Stanley, are you listening to me at all? Stanley..?" Atticus called out to Stanley but got no response whatsoever. It made the narrator worry for his dear protagonist. "Stanley.. please respond.." He said with a shaky breath. His tone of voice sounded familiar.. but Stanley didn't know how familiar. "Stanley, please at least tell me you're there and listening! Please, Stanley.." It almost sounded like.. tears were falling from the narrator's eyes. 

Stanley walked down the stairs he was going up.. Everything felt too familiar with that tone of voice. He didn't like it, not at all. Stanley went back to the meeting room then to office 430. Although it seemed like something was completely wrong or off about this.

"Stanley, I can see you walking towards my office but you aren't listening to me. Stanley, I need you to listen to me just this once and then you can kill me all you want and reset the game if you so desire." The Narrator spoke with a more serious(or an attempt) tone in his voice. Stanley kicked the door open. [Sorry] Stanley signed before attacking Atticus again. 

THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS LOADING THE END IS NEVER…

"I wish I could undo it all.." Stanley thought.. 

"Maybe then our relationship wouldn't be so.. ruined or destroyed"

—----------------- END OF CHAPTER 2-----------