The Void and Black Blood

"What is going on down there.." a being said through a text box. It was concerning how much things have changed after a few months. Had it been months? Who knows. 

"Well why don't we call the narrator up to explain?" A feminine voice said as a suggestion to the other being. "Well that does sound like a good idea.." The being responded. 

"Then shall we do that now, Timekeeper?" The feminine voice asked as the non-binary being called Timekeeper looked at the other. "Let's give it some time." 

Back in the parable. It was like every other day, Stanley dies or kills enough game restarts and it starts all over again. This time Atticus followed Stanley to the zen room as they enjoyed each other's company for once. For once they aren't trying to kill each other. It felt peaceful.. it felt just right.. they weren't meant to fight were they? It was just Stanley and the narrator, the duo known to not get along. 

"Stanley?" Narrator looked at Stanley as Stanley was staring at the lights. Stanley looked at the narrator. [Yes?] He signed. "It's nice that we aren't moving, that we're taking this moment to just.. enjoy each other without any violence.." Narrator said with a soft chuckle following after. He was happy or he felt happy. Stanley looked at Atticus before he pulled out his knife. 

"Stanley? Stanley wait Stanley please let me enjoy this moment more… Stanley please-" Atticus begged. Why.. why can't they just be happy for once?!?! Is it not possible for them at all?!? 

Cause my insides are red, and yours are too

"Stanley please" Atticus looked at the man. Stanley had an insane look on his face as he stabbed the narrator's arm. Blood got everywhere but Stanley didn't mind as this was normal.

And the red on my face is matching you

Stanley laughed for once. Wait, Stanley can talk now..? I guess this is really fucking up him, huh? Atticus was in pain as he watched black blood bleed from him. 

And goodness you're bleeding, What a wonderful feeling

Stanley looked at his narrator before he lightly kissed atticus's cheek before he stabbed their chest causing a scream to release from Atticus. A scream of pain mainly. 

You're down and you're pleading. My head is just reeling

Stanley saw this as his way of giving love but Atticus was just suffering at this point. More blood came from Atticus as things were starting to blur out, he was dying. 

Stanley spoke again as he said these words "The red means I love you~" Atticus didn't even believe that before his vision faded again.. Stanley continued to stab the corpse of Atticus Williams.. 

The game soon restarted leaving the two confused. Atticus was in tears, confused, killing your crush isn't a way to show love is it..? 

The red means I love you~

Stanley just sat in his chair as he waited for any narration. Although it never came and the two were left conflicted with their choices, life and what their purpose even is. 

"Oh how I wish for these two to stop fighting and just to get along for once." The feminine voice said again. What did she even mean by that?