Meeting the Squad

Meanwhile, in the Squad of fandoms...

Madoka: uh... where r we?! (Madoka Kaname, Lesbian Magical girl)

Waluigi: wah! Idk, but it sucks balls! (Waluigi, Assist trophy in purple)

Kaede: c'mon, don't say that! Besides, it doesn't suck THAT much! (Kaede Akamatsu, Piano Waifu)

Bloody Bunny: yes. Yes it does, Kaede... (Bloody Bunny, Sociopathic Bunno)

Leon: I can't believe gay boi wanted to meet us HERE of all place! I mean, sure, Cheesus just fucking blew up due to SOMEBODY... *glares into Waluigi's soul* but still! (Leon Kuwata, STUPID baseball dude)

Waluigi: hey! Leamme alone, bro! I learned da fuck outta that experience! Isn't that enough?!

Leon: NO, STFU! YOU BLEW UP A PIZZA PLACE, YOU PSYCHOPATH ASSIST TROPHY!

Yuri: both of you, SH-shut up! I'm trying to read! (Yuri Yoshika, Creepypasta book thot)

BB: *stabs the table* SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. YOU. FUCKING. PRICKS!

Espio: hey! I was about to freaking do that, you doll! (Espio the Chameleon, sexy ninja in purple)

Madoka: wow. Just wow.

BB: I take that as a compliment. And no, it's not because the creator of this ripoff Wattpad fanfic is a simp. I just don't utterly despise how you simply called me a doll.

Kazuichi: HEY! KYS! I'M TRYING TO INVENT SM, TOTALLY NOT MAKE OUT WITH A BODY PILLOW OF A BLOND ULTIMATE PRINCESS! (Kazuichi Soda, dickless)

Leon: *middle finger*

Waluigi: wah, ok, who tf called us here?!

????: *walks in, as the door turns to dust* there you all are! Congratulations, I chose you for this activity! How do you feel?

Todoroki: like my ass Is covered in woodchips, no offense mr. Spiky hair. (Shoto Todoroki, Icyhot/Cinnamon Roll)

????: yes, I'm aware this place isn't the prettiest, but if we all join in-

Leon: *interrupting* no-no-no- NO!!! WE ain't gonna be doing the whole "power of friendship" cliche! That shit sucks ABSOLUTE BALLS!!!

????: LEON! LANGUAGE, GOD DAMN IT! *walks over to a table*

Yuri: who the hell are you?!

BB: tell us or I stab you!

Kiyotaka: THERE WILL BE NO STABBING IN THE SQUAD OF FANDOMS! (Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Gay Compass)

Kaede: uh... Taka, why are we here? And- Squad of...

Kiyotaka: Fandoms! Correct, mrs. Akamatsu!

BB: who asked?! I'm gonna find a cure for CANCER before I can learn that!

Kiyotaka: BLOODY BUNNY, BE NICE!!

Yuri: what the fuck is even going on anymore???

Todoroki: IDK... my ass still has woodchips in it...

Leon: hey, is that body pillow of Princess Sonia covered in milk or...

Kazuichi: *tries to walk out* uh...

Waluigi: OH, WAH NO! *grabs Kazuichi by the hat* IF WE'RE NOT LEAVING, NEITHER R U!!!

Espio: am I gonna be the only one with brain cells in here, like with the Soul Brothers or something?

Kaede: bitch what am I, a roach?!

Taka: okay, that's enough, now settle down!

BB: we have freedom of mind. You can't control us, so fuck you!

Taka: CALM DOWN YOU STUPID FOOLS!!!!! *breathes* now then, all of you were chosen because of the fact that the creator literally stans all of you. Especially Espio, but that doesn't matter at this point. Anyways, our first order of business; rebuilding this shitty ass place in the next episode!

Madoka: first episode, and we have a cliffhanger.

Kaede: DON'T SAY HANG!!!

Madoka: sorry...

Leon: dude, nothing's going to end mid-