Deranged Fixation (BoyxBoy)

Book Title: Deranged Fixation

Author: Addicted_Author

Status: Ongoing (Last updated March 26, 2023)

Tags For The Book: #boyxboy, #brotherxbrother, #daddy, #daddykink, #ddlb, #gangs, #gangviolence, #gay, #highschool, #homicidal, #homicide, #killing, #lgbtq, #mafia, #murder, #mxm, #obsession, #obsessed, #serialkiller, #stalker, #stalking, #teen, #violence

Summary (Book Description) : Jace's life is fucked.

He comes from a broken home with shitty parents and an overly possessive older brother who he's lived alone with for the past two years. As if the incest and abuse recovery weren't enough for our anxious little protagonist to deal with, he now has an erotomania-motivated stalker who's obsessed with him and a bit more violent with his possessive side than a certain older brother...it's a bit of a challenge to balance all this on top of his studies and still make it through his sophomore year of high school but our boy's doing his best!

How will he cope with an incest-driven and overbearing older brother and a serial killer obsessed with him at the same time? Will he be able to handle their love or will he succumb to a certain Deranged Fixation?

*This is a rewrite of the original work with better quality and previous readers suggestions and/or angry people's hate comments taken into consideration for a better story!