Kitten [BxB | 18+]✓

Book Title: Kitten

Author: _aisb_

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #abusivecontent, #bl, #bxb, #bxblove, #dark, #darkromance, #darkstory, #gulf, #gulfkanawut, #lgbt, #mafia, #manxman, #mature, #matureaudience, #mew, #mewgulf, #mewsuppasit, #stockholmsyndrome, #violence

Summary (Book Description) :  (Please know your own limit. This book is really not for easily triggered people. Read the Author's note carefully before proceeding.)
Based on a prompt by a reader.
I want to be ruthless.

.

!!The story contains:
-Explicit content
-Stockholm syndrome
-Abusive relationship
-Violence & aggression
(And more)
so if you are not comfortable with it, please do not proceed with reading!!

.

"Aren't you just the cutest?"

- - -

It has been a public secret that The Abadeer family is the most feared and powerful househeld in the world. A mafia family under the disguise of a conglomerate who doesn't even bother to cover their ugly scars on the surface.

The Boss and head of the family, Sargon, is very well-known to be the vilest and most ruthless among them. The biggest tycoon in both white and black markets, including many pleasure houses filled with strippers and prostitutes across the city.

It is also very well-known that Sargon's men will randomly kidnap a beautiful person on the street one night every month as a tradition. Then, they will sell/rent him/her at a much higher price.

Kei comes from a very humble background. An orphan who has already lived alone for 2 years and worked diligently as a cashier in a small supermarket. That night was his unlucky night as he got kidnapped by Sargon's men on the way home from his job, forcefully sealed his fate to become a prostitute at one of Abadeer's brothels. And very much unlucky for him, The Boss has come to visit and wants to be the one who breaks his seal.

And once the seal is broken, what Kei's fate will be? Will it make the situation even worse when the embodiment of a demon, disguised as a very handsome mafia boss take a liking on him?

- - -

-This book is a fiction with MewGulf as Cast.

Start: 16th October 2021
End: 22nd December 2022
Approx. 150,000 words

Copyright © 2021 By Underline. All rights reserved.