⚠️~ Jeez, Kacchan. ~⚠️

It was a Saturday, a few days after the locker incident. 

(Bakugos pov)

During class I kept on thinking about that nerd, and that made me extremely hard, to where my pants felt very tiny. I raised my hand to go to the bathroom and Aizawa let me go, I had to pull a quick one. 

I got into the bathroom stall and unzipped my pants and pulled them down, starting to stroke my dick and feeling cum leak out of it slowly, before starting to come faster into my boxers. The feeling was amazing and I couldn't help but moan. I pulled up my pants and realized it's been 10 minutes and quickly went back to class, still hard as fuck. 

( Dekus pov )

I saw him leave and then come back, his face was like always but I felt that something was off. Around 5 minutes later the class ended and I went up to my dorm, and when I got inside I heard the door close behind me and a pair of hands slip down my body to my dick, which made me blush and I turned around quickly to see Kacchan standing over me. 

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his body as I looked into his eyes before his soft plump lips came against mine, and then he bit my neck leaving a hickey. " a-agh~! " I moaned, feeling my dick get hard. 

Bakugos pov)

I felt his dick go up, so I put my hand down to Deku's dick, starting to rub it up and down fast. I feel a load of pre-cum on my hand when I start. " already cumming~? " I say, my voice rolls off my tongue like whiskey. 

( Dekus Pov)

I moaned loudly and started to get really horny, he stopped moving his hand. " p-please~.." I whimpered, craving friction. I started to move my hand down, but bakugo stops me, " say it. " he said, his voice powerful and demanding.

" p-please daddy~ " I whimpered as he started to rub my dick again. Some more cum leaks out and onto his hand, making him go faster and making it feel better. My knees buckle and I start to tremble, feeling I'm close. 

He covered his hand over my mouth, as i moaned loudly and released onto hIs hand. I crawl onto him, I'm not done yet. I kiss him and he turns me over, he's ontop of me now as he kisses me and teases me. 

The next day when I wake up, I can barely walk. " Jeez, Kacchan. " I say as I get up and walk to my class, trying to act like I didn't just fuck my best friend.