F*CK!

I had only been in my room for a few minutes; stewing and getting more angry with myself when there was a light knock on my door. I already knew it was going to be Oli. I didn't know if I wanted to talk to him yet, or if I was calm enough to not turn into a fucking bitch toward him like usual, but Matt was asleep so I decided to hear him out while we were 'alone'.

"Mel..." Oli said quietly as he entered my room and closed the door gently behind himself. He seemed stressed and anxious, like he had so much to say and that none of it could wait. I didn't reply. He walked over to me and rested his hands on my hips, while my arms remained crossed in front of my chest in some kind of stand-offish way. "Mel, you know how much I like being with you... I was drinking that night in Málaga and it just happened. I didn't even like being with someone else. It was total shit, I didn't enjoy it at all." he said. I just chuckled. Why was he saying this shit? As if he didn't enjoy getting laid. Also, why do guys always think that saying 'it just happened' makes the shit they do, less bad?
"You can sleep with whoever you want. You don't owe me anything, Oli." I replied, trying to cover up how much it actually got to me. He just looked at me like he wasn't buying it at all and that annoyed me. "Hey." he said as he gripped my waist as I went to pull away. "I'm sorry if I've hurt you." he said. That just made me angry and I laughed out loud. "Hurt? Are you joking? I'm not hurt, Oli. I don't care. Like I said, you can do whatever or whoever the fuck you want." I replied with too much anger. He just frowned at me like he knew I was lying.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[OLI]

My God. So stubborn.

She's clearly fucking bothered by it because she's doing that stupid thing where she pretends to not give a shit even though her face, body language and tone says otherwise.

Ughhhhh.

Why can't she just be fucking honest about how she feels for once?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mel, you know I think you're the hottest girl in the world. Nobody even comes close to you in my eyes and you know I mean that." he replied. I wanted him to just shut up and stop trying to win me over with compliments. "I spent every night down there wishing you were there... I thought about you every day." he added. Damn him and his way with words. I was still mad at him, but he was my fuck buddy and angry, make up sex was meant to be the best kind. I probably wasn't thinking clearly, but I knew what I wanted. "You know you're the only girl I really want in my bed." he said as he stroked my arm to try and make me weak. I hated that it was working. I hated that despite everything, I still wanted to fuck him so bad.
"Well why are you just standing there then?" I questioned.

Without saying a word, he backed me over toward the bed and we fell onto it, his body landing completely on top of mine as we launched into a deep, passionate kiss. Even though I was angry, I can't deny how good it felt to have that physical connection again after five days. His hands felt like electricity against my skin, his lips; soft and warm on mine, the weight of his body pressing mine into the mattress made me want him even more. I still couldn't stop thoughts about what he did from popping up in my mind though. "Did you wear a condom when you fucked her?" I asked bluntly. Oli pulled away from me and looked at me with the biggest frown.
"What? Of course I did. Why would you even ask me that?" he questioned. I think I had a very valid reason to ask... I didn't know where this girl he slept with had been and I did NOT want to become a victim of his night of fun. Besides, he never used protection with me unless we were in the kitchen, maybe he didn't with anyone. How would I know?
"You don't use them with me." I replied.
"Well you're hardly some random girl, Mel. We know each other and I know you're not trying to entrap me or something. I trust you." he replied, the wrinkles between his eyebrows so deep and heavy with how much he was frowning at me.
"OK, good." I said as I reached up to continue making out with him. God, despite being annoyed, he was still so hot and everything about him and the way he touched me drove me crazy.

Oli was paying so much attention to my body, but I didn't want him to go slow and take his time with me, I wasn't in the mood for foreplay or anything cutesy, I just wanted him to fuck me. Hard. Like I was nobody. Like he'd probably done with that random girl in Málaga. I wanted him to be aggressive and I wanted to rip him to shreds. I was still annoyed and wanting to vent my frustrations; sexual and otherwise. "What are you doing? Just fuck me already." I said in frustration. He pulled my underwear down my legs and did what I demanded; kneeling between my legs and fucking me hard and deep. He felt so good and way too familiar... he knew what I liked and I kind of hated that he knew exactly how to get me so excited. I couldn't stay angry at him when he was giving me exactly what I wanted, and besides, he was still cute even if I wanted to be pissed off at him. "Tell me I'm the best you've ever had." I demanded. He looked at me with a frown like he was kind of shocked, but his expression softened after a second and he grinned.
"You're the best I've ever had." he stated. "No competition." he added as he looked me dead in the eye. At least that reassurance made me feel better.

He was still giving me his all; his hands holding onto my waist for stability as he took me toward orgasm. I was just watching him, looking at his lips and the way his hair flopped around as his eyes watched our bodies connecting down below. He caught my eye and I wished I didn't but I smiled at him, still with a frown though. I think he took my smile as forgiveness or something because he smiled back at me and kissed my leg. I wanted to be mad at him, but he was fucking cute and he was making me feel good. I pulled him down to kiss his lips and he kissed me back so sweetly, like he'd taken the moment as me forgiving him. "I missed you." he said into my neck as he slowed right down and kissed my skin. I hated to admit it, but I had missed him too, though I'd be lying if I said things were the same as they were before he left. My rules were crystal clear to me again now and I wasn't going to mistake what the agreement between us was ever again. I mean, I was leaving soon anyway so maybe Oli's holiday fling was a good thing. It was probably good that he had someone else, and I can't deny that Harry was still lingering somewhere in the back of my mind too... "You're so sexy." he whispered against my neck. I liked his compliment but I just wanted him to get back to it; to speed back up and keep making me feel amazing. I was about to tell him to shut up, to stop saying stupid things and to get back to business, but unfortunately, Oli going slow was about to be the least of my problems.

"HOLY FUCK!!!!" I heard at the exact same moment I heard my door handle. There was no time to run, move, hide or do anything. It all happened so fast, before I had a chance to even react, but in a single moment, everything changed. 

Matt had walked into my room. 

Matt had seen Oli on top of me.

Matt had seen everything

My door slammed shut so loudly and Oli was off me so fast; faster than I'd ever seen a human being move. "FUCK!" Oli said loudly and repeatedly. I quickly scurried off the bed and pulled my dress over my head as Oli pulled his track pants up as he ran for my door. He pulled it open with so much force that it hit the wall and left a mark. I was still in a state of disbelief, like what had just happened hadn't even sunk in yet... like my mind hadn't even caught up to my feet moving as I followed Oli into the hallway. It was right at that moment as I passed my doorway that I realised how this had just happened; Oli forgot to lock the fucking door! 

FUCK!