1/1

It was a usual day. After hours of working The detective agency members decided to go down to the cafe so they could take a break. All exept dazai of course. "Dazai, aren't you gonna come with us?" Atsushi asked.

Atsushi was always kind and invited dazai whenever he went somewhere, but most of the time dazai declined. " sorry Atsushi, I'm actually waiting for someone!" Dazai exclaimed, More cheerful than usual. "Oh okay, we'll come down and join us if you change your mind!" Atsushi blurted. "Okay I wont!" Dazai mumbled. "Umm okay.."

eventually they all were out the door and headed towards the cafe. "I wonder why dazai never joins us. It makes me worry..." Atsushi said, he sounded very worried but that is just the usual Atsushi. Always caring and worrying about others.

"He's probably gonna just sleep or something. anything but do his damn work." Kunikida mumbled out.It didn't take long for the agency members to arrive.

"What would you like today?" The kind waitress asked. "All the sweets you got!" Ranpo blurted out. "Oh.. of course. Anything else?" The waitress obviously concerned for all the candy the sweet toothed detective ordered. After ordering the agency members talked. They Made jokes and talked about work per usual.

After they were done they began wondering back to the floor where the agency members spent their days. Usually. Little did they know quit a sight was about to bewilder them.

As Atsushi opened the door, the first thing everyone saw was a short red head mafia member towering over dazai. At first they thought dazai was about to be murdered but soon realized that wasn't the case. The moment everyone realized was was happening Yosano flew her hand to kyouka's eyes, in an attempt to cover them.

Kenji was lacking a little behind so he wasn't even in the picture. Thank god for that. "DAZAI WHAT THE HELL!" Kunikida yelled. "shit shit shit." The shorter red head yelled as he threw himself off dazai. Hiding under the desk in an attempt to pretend like he wasn't there. Too late.

"Oh Kunikida your back! Don't mind us, we won't be long!" Dazai said biggest smirk ever on his face. Almost as if he planned the whole thing. His shirt was loose as well as his jacket was no where to be seen. "Damn, don't let us interrupt you." Yosano said, clearly trying to tease the brunet.

By then chuuya had already jumped out the window. At the end of the day Kunikida stormed into the the leaders office and demanded some explanation.

"Did you know dazai is sucking face with a mafia member?" He said trying to keep his cool. "Oh yeah I heard. I've seen worst, be thankful." He muttered with a grim look on his face.