𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

	"MAN, THOSE FISH ARE LIVING BETTER THAN ME," Tyler commented when he walked into the kitchen after his run with Mason

"MAN, THOSE FISH ARE LIVING BETTER THAN ME," Tyler commented when he walked into the kitchen after his run with Mason. He reached into a cabinet to get a cup, and as he was going to fill it up, he asked her, "What are you going to name them?"

She sat up from where she was resting her head on the counter and watching the fish in the tank. She had gone to the pet store the day before with JJ, and they bought almost everything in the store that was meant for fish along with some things that were not meant for fish and just looked cool. She answered, "Well, there's Swim Shady, James Pond, Tank Sinatra, Fishtian Bale, Johnny Depth, Meryl Stream, Tuna Turner, Marlin Monroe, Leonardo DeCarpio, and I can't think of a name for the last one."

"Fin Diesel," the boy suggested after a moment of thinking, and he had a proud smile on his face for thinking of it.

Her eyes widened, and a smiled crossed her face as she grabbed a pen and wrote the name down on the name tag that she was building to put in front of the tank. "That is genius. I always had this feeling that one day you'd be useful."

"Thanks, sis," he muttered sarcastically before making his way to their father's study where their mother was working on paperwork for the death and everything. Charlie followed him curiously since she was done with naming her fish. He asked the woman at the desk, "Have you ever been down to those old ruins in the woods?"

"The old Lockwood estate?" she questioned with raised eyebrows, taking her reading glasses off and looking her son in the eye.

He nodded in response, and his sister who was watching from the doorway tilted her head in question. Why did he need to know about that? He had never shown much interest in their family history before them. "Yeah. What do you know about it?"

"It was the original plantation house," she informed him, and she looked happy to be talking about it with her children that were actually paying attention to what she was saying for once. "Beautiful antebellum architecture, and if it hadn't burnt to the ground we'd probably be living in it."

"What's the deal with the freaky underground cellar?" he quizzed, and Charlie froze. He was asking about the same exact cellar that she used to chain herself down during the full moons, the cellar that she would be in that night for that very purpose.