The Prolog

This takes place Right after the Afton ending in security breach.

Damien: goddamit Josh the pizzaplex is on fire.

Josh: why are you angry at me what do you want me to do look I have got an idea let's just shut down the other Pizzaplex locations.

Damien: what why there's no need?

Josh: think about it Damien nothing good came out of the Pizzaplex locations we only lost money on all the expenses we put into it the only good thing was getting more popular and moving on from our past which a lot of people have forgotten about.

Damien: yeah I guess and where are you going with this?

Josh: I mean there's been children disappearing at the pizzaplex too so that's also not good for our reputation so I've come up with a solution.

Damien: and what is that Josh?

Josh: let's take all the money and expenses we got at the Pizzaplex locations and put it into something brand new something smaller than the Pizzaplex but something still big and brand new.

Damien: what are you crazy! shouldn't we go smaller this time from what you just said?

Josh: what of course not! I've had this idea for a week now and our most popular pizzaplex burning down gave me the confirmation I needed for this idea to work.

Damien: okay fine ill listen what do you have In mind?

Josh: well I've been thinking what about a cave-themed location we already had that as an idea in the past and already own some land of a giant cave it's genius isn't it?

Damien: Josh are you insane? that's genius think of all the money we would get.!

Josh: yes I know right and I have an even more insane idea why don't we repurpose some older animatronic's like for example the Funtime animatronics or at least their personality chips and schematics. and give them a new coat of paint same as the animatronics from the chicas party world location and we should also send a team of people to check the wreckage of the pizzaplex that burned to see if we can salvage anything since if we cant then that would just be a. Waste of resources and time and effort.

Damien: wow that's a lot of ideas and that all sounds amazing and yeah I agree and yeah I'll send a team of people on it now Are there any animatronics You would like in general for us to look for.?

Josh: good and yes I would like you to tell them to look for moondrop sundrop and Montgomery Gator and also Roxane wolf.

Damien: okay I will notify the recovery team now.

Josh: okay good.

Damien: bye Josh ill see you later and tell you how it went to.

Josh: okay good bye damien.

Damien then leaves and josh goes back to work on designing the location which he almost has.

End of the prolog