Part 1 Of Chapter 1 Good Progress

Josh: hey Damien did you and the recovery crew find what I wanted?

Damien: yes we did we found the moon model and we were able to find Monty too but both are in very bad shape.

I looked at them both and they Were clearly burnt and very broken especially Monty since he was missing his legs and claws and Moon was barely getting his body together.

He was missing an eye and had just an empty socket with just one red glowing eye and the back side of sun was exposed to with his sunrays.

Josh: Jesus Christ they really got broken didn't they judging by Monty's missing legs this damage wasn't just caused all by the fire but probably by other means too but we can't see what since the camera footage is burnt to ash by now.

Damien: yeah but I have some good news their memory chips seem to still somehow be intact I don't know how they're still intact but they are so we can salvage that at least for their new bodies which is a plus.

I looked at Damien and smiled

Josh: That definitely is good news indeed at least that will help and while you have been gone the progress on the new locations design was completed I now have almost everything about the design of the new location finished now all we need is to issue the construction of it

I smiled proudly clearly very happy about this all coming together so nicely

Damien: well that's wonderful then I was actually also able to salvage 3 other animatronics to I also was able to salvage sundrop and Roxy and also glamrock chica but strangely we couldn't find the glamrock Freddy model anywhere so if you like we could send out a search party for him.?

I looked even happier and shook my head

Josh: no that won't be needed just let that go it isn't a problem

Damien: are you sure

Josh: yes I'm very sure and make sure the animatronics you found are unloaded from the truck at my workspace so I can get work on updating their designs to the new ones.

Damien: okay I will have a good day Josh I'll see you later and I'll text you when they are there.

Josh: Okay goodbye Damien I wave to Damien and close the door to my office as I sigh.

a couple of hours later I get a text from Damien

Damien: Hey Josh the animatronics are new down in your workspace for you

I text back thanks and I head down to my workspace and I close the door and I carry Moondrop onto a metal tablet and I start getting the preparation done to start work on the new design by disconnecting his faceplates and when that is done.

I take out his right working eye and put it in a box and I start disconnecting his head and neck and put them in a separate box for things that can't be salvaged but I put his memory chip in the box where I put the right eye of things that can be salvaged I disconnect the legs and put them in the box of things that can be salvaged since they still work surprisingly enough.

and I take sundrops memory chip out and put it in the box of things that can be salvaged too and I realized I just need upgrades and new body parts and a new coat of paint I use the materials I have and parts I have to fix moondrop and give him a new design but still, a similar design and I put the working right eye back in and reconnect his legs while upgrading them to make him more nimble and flexible and faster too.

I keep his cool red eyes and I was thinking about making them separate animatronics but I decided to keep them as they are and I decided to keep suns designs as it was before he got damaged and I gave Sun and Moon an extra ability that when the lights are dimmed they split from each other and can be active at the same time.

So they can both entertain kids and staff for performances and I change their names to Sunlock and Moonlock for the new location and I shut everything off in my workspace and I close the door and lock up for the night and as I leave I send the schematics of the other new animatronics for the location to one of my friends named Avery Wattson who's an engineer to build those animatronics for me while also working on glamrock chica and monty for me I will start work on the new Roxanne wolf tomorrow I then go home and go to bed to get ready for the next day. End of part 1 of Chapter 1

Tell me what you think in the comments and if you have any questions. Or suggestions