•2

Aight let's get this shit started

♪•♪

Second person POV:

basically that's how you two met, it was pure chaos but you had fun. It was full of curses, laughter and insults lmao and the shocking thing is after that, you and sanemi stayed in touch consider the fact that he has zero interest in women and even men, doesn't even like the thought of 'love' but when you arrived in his life he got interested and asked where you lived secretly when mitsuri was walking away and of course you told him cause who doesn't want a hot man going to your house and knock on your door and be like- "wazzup bbg" lmaoo and yeah sanemi and you hang out alot and that all leads to now.

You were staring at yourself on the mirror with a bored expression, "do we really have to do this?" You sighed deeply and looked at your maid.

She nodded while fixing your bed, "I'm so sorry dear but we don't have a choice, that's your father's order". She replied with a hint of sadness.

You groaned and got up "Bu-" you got cut off when your big brother, Iksu burst in your room, "WAZZUP LIL SIS!"he yelled and put his hands on his hips.

You looked at the door and showed an annoyed expression, "You know you could just knock!"You scolded him.

He sweat dropped and scratched the back of his head and chuckled nervously, "I forgot...but anyways yo sis, the guy that wants to court you is filthy rich! Like literally! He can be your sugar daddy fr"

"Ew I don't wanna marry an old man"

"He said he's only 25-"

"HE'S 5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME WTH?!"

Your brother shrugged "welp he's waiting in the living room with mom and dad, waiting for your arrival"he laughed at his 'mature' Choice of words.

You cringed at him and sighed, "alright I'm coming"you mumbled and looked at your maid who was now cleaning your windows.

"Thank you for cleaning my room"you thanked her and she looked at you and nodded, "it's no problem Miss Y/N"she then smiled and continue on what she was doing.

You smiled at her and walked to your brother, he offered his hand to you with a smug smile and you rolled your eyes at him and accepted his offer.

"You know you're being cringe like- really stop with that 'mAtUrE and ElEgAnT' type of shit"you heard him laughed and looked up at him while the two of you are walking.

"It's just fun to do when you get annoyed"he looked down at you with a smile and you huffed, "annoying ass mf".

"Short bitch"

"Language both of you!"you looked at the person that scolded the both of you and saw your aunt with a displeased expression.

"Sorry auntie!" You and brother said in unison, she laughed and brushed it off, "just don't say it again pls, it's really inappropriate!".

Both of you nodded and continued your way in the living room after bidding your auntie a farewell.

"Goddamn why is this estate big af"your brother complained and you nodded at him.